Critical for Ranger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critical for Ranger

So, i want to raise my critical rate but don't know how.
    Gems are one way ,but it is a no no .
    Adding agility points is one option too but slow , and i was planning to go full str.
    Here are my stats, so how can i raise my critical rate ?Click image for larger version

Name:	Valinta_010.png
Views:	2
Size:	130.9 KB
ID:	1741931

1) Increase your crit souls. - Simplicity, Cruelty
    2) Increase your agility soul -usually void souls
    3) Socket garnet
    4) Synthesise legendary equips (some of its green stats give crits)
    5) Upgrade your frag bow and enchant.
    6) Join a guild and get enhanced control - it gives +30% crit
    7) I'm not a ranger in game so I don't quiet know if there's a skill that gives crit % but I think there was. You better ask that to a player with ranger as a main.
    8) Find some equips, loots from a dungeon, that gives crit % as a green stat.
    9) Get a blessing from a goddess of glory. Preferrably blessing of light or its seal broken.
    10) err... can't think of more for now but I'm sure there's few other ways.

As a lv 48 mortal there's really not much option for you atm.... Just level up and work on your toon gradually. You're not a rogue so you really shouldn't be worrying about crit so much at this early in the game. As you level up and work on your toon you'll have high crit % easy as a ranger. Good luck
    Last edited by TpstT; 12-11-2013, 09:48 PM.
    (S56)TpstT
    A weird and noob priest with an emerald socket
    ♫ Lv1 mortal, 1 matk, 1(0%) def, 1 heal, baby turtle muahahahaha :p who cares about stat just have fun ♪
    come visit ;)

Comment

Originally posted by TpstT View Post
      10) err... can't think of more for now but I'm sure there's few other ways.
      You're right, atleast 2 things which came into my mind besides the ones you listed is the +8% crit chance from the Silent Destroyer title and the other guild skill that increases crit chance as well; Battle Reinforcement. And to add on I would prioritize them as the following: Guild skills > Blessing of Light (Seal Broken) > Silent Destroyer title > Simplicity & Cruelty souls > then Garnets / equips that gives crit % / Fragarach. Also going for (full) Agility build is an option, however I wouldn't recommend that till very lategame when you have around 80k attack.
      Last edited by venomeh; 12-11-2013, 10:28 PM.
      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Working...
      X