Xtal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xtal

i didnt receive xtal from my last 4 orders and the money from my cards r gone
    Masticore

IGN: Masticore
    LVL: 98 Scion
    Class: Priest
    Server: Exelow Hollows

First check to make sure your transactions were successfully completed on R2's end. You can confirm so by accessing the My R2 section of your account and then viewing your Order History. If these purchases were your first purchases on the toon of choice, it may take up to 24 hours for your goods to be delivered. If this was not your first purchase (or it was and it's been over the 24-hour time period), file a ticket here: http://support.r2games.com/. Include your order numbers and explain that your [successfully completed] transactions were not fulfilled. The GMs will follow-up on your order from there.
    Last edited by Reverie; 08-30-2014, 12:04 PM.

Comment

the new ticket system is weird i sent one with screenshots now i cant find it, no one seems to have read it
      Masticore

Comment

.Click image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	1693912Click image for larger version

Name:	2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	1693913
        Masticore

Comment

Upon submitting a ticket, an automated e-mail will be sent to the e-mail you provided in your ticket -- there it will list a ticket number that you can use for later referencing. Once a staff member has responded to it, you will receive another e-mail informing you that your ticket has received a response. You can also check on your ticket by inputting your e-mail and ticket number, as displayed below:
          Last edited by Reverie; 08-30-2014, 05:19 PM.

Comment

but the pic i posted dont show up how do i know i really sent them, thats what i ment, thats why i posted them here

ok someone replied ty, i wasnt sure if they could see the screenshot because it didnt show when i opened the ticket
            Last edited by Reverie; 08-30-2014, 09:17 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
            Masticore

Comment

For future reference, you will want to keep screenshots of these particular types in the content of your ticket. Forum moderators are not able to directly assist with purchases.

Comment

Working...
              X