Character wont load

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character wont load

Is there anyone who works for r2 that is competent enough to fix this problem ? screenshot will follow . after i log in to CS my character will not load for me so i can play this game ....dont give me the clear cache **** either this has been going on for over a month now and all i get is the run around .your games r2 are getting old .

that prove my toon is there but when i try to log it nothing is there wants me to create a new toon .....

hopefully someone from r2 can fix this issue . see ticket # 158231
    Attached Files
    Last edited by MystykL; 09-15-2014, 03:33 PM. Reason: add ticket number

Interesting that this isn't occurring across all our servers, assuming how old we are. Nonetheless, your ticket has been forwarded.

Comment

i have that problem some times have you ever remove your costume with mine if i remove it i see my chater try that remove it then ref the game if that dose not work maby R2 can help

Comment

i cant try that after i log into the cs home page my character doesn't show so i can't click my toon to log in

Comment

Originally posted by chaoswars View Post
          i have that problem some times have you ever remove your costume with mine if i remove it i see my chater try that remove it then ref the game if that dose not work maby R2 can help
          That is not what he means. He is means that when he is on the toon selection screen his toon is not there, but as can be seen his toon does exist on the server its just a little at the moment.
          APOLOYMI
          MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
          LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
          (S44)PSYCHODELICA
          GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
            That is not what he means. He is means that when he is on the toon selection screen his toon is not there, but as can be seen his toon does exist on the server its just a little at the moment.
            finally someone understands me

Comment

Working...
            X