R2games read

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2games read

You guys have messed up the one event iv been waiting months for , you guys have the worst EVENT ever , Like seriously a event for less then 1 try at gorilla titan i know 2 people were supposed to get hellwings this event but no you messed that up to, READ IT
    Level ~ Edilon 63
    IGn ~ (s1)Jackiexx
    Guild ~SS
    Position ~ Nobody
    You dont like me :(? OH thats right Get the Eff over it.

Bite me.

Simply Dont care what you have to say:)

@Stame: You make no logical sense what so ever.

I've been waiting for this event too.
    GMUT exchange THANKS R2.

By the way Stame, this is the same as the last time they had the event with the addition of the daily limit to reduce abuse.
    If you are going to rant about something, atleast make the effort to properly explain what you dislike.

Comment

Originally posted by drona View Post
      @Stame: You make no logical sense what so ever.

I've been waiting for this event too.
      GMUT exchange THANKS R2.

By the way Stame, this is the same as the last time they had the event with the addition of the daily limit to reduce abuse.
      If you are going to rant about something, atleast make the effort to properly explain what you dislike.
      No, the daily limit supports abuse. There is no way to abuse something unlimited.

Comment

if there is no confirmed level limit (meaning any level can claim) it takes 5 mins to make an alt to level 10~11 to enter SG and exchange for some gmut.

7days *5gmut daily = 35gmut in a week.

10 characters claim *7 days *5gmut daily = 350gmut in a week.

20 characters claim = 700 in a week.

this seems pretty fair to me for a little work recycling alts. most of us should have around 5-10 alts (assuming you are a few months old) as alts were once the main source of purified xtals farming indigo. with all honesty, this game promotes the creation of alts, while at the same time discourages it (like level limits), but those dedicated enough to being strong ingame will look at those limits as a milestone in their efforts to get stronger, as once these alts hit 45+ they are good in all mortal events. go farther and make them scion level 45 and they'll be guaranteed to partake in all events as we have nothing that is currently eidolon only. those who have played here a while know all the tricks to leveling quickly so there is no excuse that you couldn't make 3-4 alts level 45 by the end of a few days. (don't forget the free vip per alt). even if there is a level requirement for this gmut event, it'll take not even a day to reach at least 35. give it a few hours working a few alts together and they'll be there in no time with their quests and couple grind hours.

basically, those of you without alts start making some. they'll only benefit you more in the future. whine less, work more, and soon you can have a hellwing too. i didn't benefit off any gmut exchange directly when we had them in the past, but i ended up making my hellwing off the gmuts others made. yeah they were more expensive...but gold is limitless if you work for it and when you grind in the right spots you can make a couple plat per day.
        Crystal Saga:
        Server: Aquatic Crypts
        Name: (S15)Sidoh
        Class: Knight
        Plane: Eidolon
        Level: 100

Lunaria:
        Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
        Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
        Class: Swordman/Elementalist
        Level: 5x/6x

Comment

I disagree with you, Sidoh.

You assume that everyone has the time to make alts. Also, the ToS states that we aren't supposed to abuse alts.
          Making more chars to exploit an event is not how it is supposed to be so please stop to suggest it.

And I do not want to have a few hundred players to make simultaneously a ton of alts just to exploit more events. It's already enough lag.

Comment

I agree the low limit of 5 is a bit ridiculous. Nice for all the people with hellwings since it doesn't really affect them. We've been waiting months for another gmut exchange now it encourages more people to make a ton of alts level them to 30 and collect with them as well.
            The Molten Highlands
            Kadenn
            Level 64 Eidolon Priest
            SweetDreams guild

Comment

Did any of you ever think that the reason R2 put a limit on it is as a punishment for those that CONSTANTLY whine about wanting a gmut event every single time there is maintenance and not appreciating the hard work they put into other events?

Server: Amethyst Forest
              Class:Eidolon Hybrid Priest
              Guild: Sanctuary
              Name: Miroku
              Husband: Codawg

Comment

yep as miroku said.

You know that feeling that someone nags you about something and you feel the more need to take it away from them LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Miroku View Post
                  Did any of you ever think that the reason R2 put a limit on it is as a punishment for those that CONSTANTLY whine about wanting a gmut event every single time there is maintenance and not appreciating the hard work they put into other events?
                  I don't care about that.

All I see is that people are forced to exploit just to catch up and not getting 1hitted anymore.
                  That again causes lag for me. The limit is just a fail of R2. And it's not fair at all for newer servers.

R2 Games is just a huge disappointment lately.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                    I don't care about that.

All I see is that people are forced to exploit just to catch up and not getting 1hitted anymore.
                    That again causes lag for me. The limit is just a fail of R2. And it's not fair at all for newer servers.

R2 Games is just a huge disappointment lately.
                    If you don't like their effort, then quit the game. Simple as that. You really don't appreciate R2's hardwork.

Comment

Sidoh,

How many alts do you have grinding while you work on your main? Guess i need to make gold to be able to buy the gmuts.

Comment

Originally posted by orphen20 View Post
                        If you don't like their effort, then quit the game. Simple as that. You really don't appreciate R2's hardwork.
                        Troll much, eh?

What effort? All they did was messing up an event which now generates a ton of lag and forces people to exploit.
                        Sorry, I don't see the hardwork part.
                        Disappointing.

Comment

Just remember when you quit, not retire, post ign and server and donate items to me ;>

Comment

I don't use alt, so why do I care, sebastian? Besides, I'm glad GMUT event has set to 5 a day instead of unlimited to avoid abuse.

Comment

I always wondered how some one who joined after me could have posted sooo many more posts than me.
                              Stop fighting on the forums dude and come challenge in ingame, WHERE ALL THE REAL ACTION IS.

Luv the new dungeons and soul weapon system.
                              Now all the noobs have to rebirth the bizzzillions of alts, hahaha

Comment

Working...
                              X