Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

R2games read

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    If u hav hellwing i garuntee u support the limit or if u have multiple alts u support it. However i dont so ibwas planning on having titan this gmut event but now i pretty much rage quitted with a level 82 scion with ful epic slayers and was a casher so cs lost my caah ) so oh wsll
    :
    Level ~ Edilon 63
    IGn ~ (s1)Jackiexx
    Guild ~SS
    Position ~ Nobody
    You dont like me :(? OH thats right Get the Eff over it.

    Bite me.


    Simply Dont care what you have to say:)

    Comment


    • #17
      I care cause my best freind loveas this game ans saves up 80+d just for nwxt gmut event qnsd there goes her hellwing
      Level ~ Edilon 63
      IGn ~ (s1)Jackiexx
      Guild ~SS
      Position ~ Nobody
      You dont like me :(? OH thats right Get the Eff over it.

      Bite me.


      Simply Dont care what you have to say:)

      Comment


      • #18
        Typos due t to smart phone
        Level ~ Edilon 63
        IGn ~ (s1)Jackiexx
        Guild ~SS
        Position ~ Nobody
        You dont like me :(? OH thats right Get the Eff over it.

        Bite me.


        Simply Dont care what you have to say:)

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Stame View Post
          I care cause my best freind loveas this game ans saves up 80+d just for nwxt gmut event qnsd there goes her hellwing
          Tell her do what i did use her money to buy gmuts from private shops and upgrade that way.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
            I disagree with you, Sidoh.

            You assume that everyone has the time to make alts. Also, the ToS states that we aren't supposed to abuse alts.
            Making more chars to exploit an event is not how it is supposed to be so please stop to suggest it.

            And I do not want to have a few hundred players to make simultaneously a ton of alts just to exploit more events. It's already enough lag.
            actually it takes no more than an hour to set up the requirements to level an alt. if someone plays an online game and doesn't have at least that much time to make 2-3 alts for benefits then its sorry for them. i have 5 alts that i used to use for pc farming when i was a noob, now i only ever use them for shops. its against the tos to exploit alts in terms of bugs but not events, otherwise more than 1 account would be illegal and also 90% of the game would be banned already. R2 sets limits which, in the end, encourages alt abuse (like the level 45 perm gmut event...ever notice all the best events are level 45+? its like R2 is pushing people to stock up alts to get stronger). yes i realize it's abusing alts, but fact still stands it's still legit and free for all to use. i personally didn't benefit from any gmut event in the past and i got my hellwing vending loots and buying gmut off people who did benefit and i personally don't care if everyone had hellwings...it would be more fun in competition fighting people on equal ground.
            Last edited by Sidoh; 10-14-2012, 05:16 AM.
            Crystal Saga:
            Server: Aquatic Crypts
            Name: (S15)Sidoh
            Class: Knight
            Plane: Eidolon
            Level: 100

            Lunaria:
            Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
            Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
            Class: Swordman/Elementalist
            Level: 5x/6x

            Comment


            • #21
              Actually the first post makes perfect sense. Coming from someone that failed that mount upgrade more times than i can count. 7x5=generally 35, that s what we get on 1 char assuming we play every day (that s quite a bit of gold too). An attempt requires 36 Gmuts. And before this event i shamelessly exploited alts.My alts had loads of medals from previous events (which i exploited too cause my 30 lvl alts don t rlly deserve gold medals mind u) so i used them for gmuts. So this type of event forces me to exploit. I'll ignore the "hard work" comments....ahem, which hard work? Recycling older events? *cough* oranges. C'mon , too much sucking up....hard work.If i'd work that hard i'd lose my job.

              Tons of people suggested on forums-make these bloody fails stop once and for all. How many times to u think ppl can fail everything b4 quitting? Set a large amount of upgrading materials required and make it like that. Why R2 ignores playerbase feedback remains a mystery.
              Example-the average needed for GT is 8 stars (for the lucky ones that actually get stars cause i don't) so make the upgrade 1 try=success and make it 280-300 Gmuts. I'm sick and tired of farming like an idiot and ending up with nothing.

              The same goes for morphing. 25 attempts and no success is ridiculous and makes ur events useless for some of us. Alltogether this game bores me to tears and annoys me more than i can tell. The only reason i'm still logging is that i met some cool ppl here. The game itself is not worth my time 4 sure, nor my money. These events will just make me log less and less. This one especially seems like a joke played on the ppl that kept asking for gmut events. The joke was on all of us that have to put up with the lag caused by a stupid decision.
              Last edited by Kayshah; 10-14-2012, 10:45 AM.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Sidoh View Post
                actually it takes no more than an hour to set up the requirements to level an alt. if someone plays an online game and doesn't have at least that much time to make 2-3 alts for benefits then its sorry for them. i have 5 alts that i used to use for pc farming when i was a noob, now i only ever use them for shops. its against the tos to exploit alts in terms of bugs but not events, otherwise more than 1 account would be illegal and also 90% of the game would be banned already. R2 sets limits which, in the end, encourages alt abuse (like the level 45 perm gmut event...ever notice all the best events are level 45+? its like R2 is pushing people to stock up alts to get stronger). yes i realize it's abusing alts, but fact still stands it's still legit and free for all to use. i personally didn't benefit from any gmut event in the past and i got my hellwing vending loots and buying gmut off people who did benefit and i personally don't care if everyone had hellwings...it would be more fun in competition fighting people on equal ground.
                Wrong. The Mount Extravaganza had NO level requirement. The requirement got added in a emergency maintenance. Why? Because the use of alts was NOT legit.
                How is the exploiting legit now? How does it not cause lag when hundreth of people are creating one alt after another?
                R2 games failed this game hard. And making fun of their customers is even worse.

                Comment


                • #23
                  I also think the limit hasn't been put for no reason. More like a punishment from R2 for me too. People kept bugging so more, all the time for this event, so now they got it, but can't get all their mounts. Though it seems unfair for the ones who never begged and just saved their money.
                  In another hand, they also maybe did that so mounts aren't that easy to get. Can get 28 GMUTs from Bear, can get GMUTs from Eidolon Pack, from SOTF, from exchanging at General Krahn (and maybe other thing I forgot), GMUTs are way easier to get now, there are always GMUTs in market, so maybe just a way to not give even more chances, to not just "give" mounts.


                  About alts.... Yeah, it's like R2 keeps telling us to not abuse alts, but at the same time they keep giving us alts work to do. The orange events for 2 weeks... It was such a big alts event.
                  In a past event, when oranges were dropping from mobs, it wasn't that much an alt event since usually the average alts couldn't get that many, only the good alts and main(s) could really get a lot of oranges.
                  But 2 oranges a day that anyone can get, then plant... Huge alts abuse. Could see alts everywhere, logging on, planting, logging off, letting place for other alts to plant, logging back on to pick up, get rewards, then off till next day.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                    Wrong. The Mount Extravaganza had NO level requirement. The requirement got added in a emergency maintenance. Why? Because the use of alts was NOT legit.
                    How is the exploiting legit now? How does it not cause lag when hundreth of people are creating one alt after another?
                    R2 games failed this game hard. And making fun of their customers is even worse.
                    the requirement was added because it was too easy to exploit with alts cheaper than gmut event. the point was to not make getting hellwing super easy right away every day for anyone as it is a perm event now. I personally believe a level 45 requirement was meant to be added in the first place and R2 realized it was not added a day later with all the alt spamming and reports flying in. at least with a limited event you can only gain so much in a given time period vs free for all daily. still doesn't change the fact that R2 releases alot of events encouraging the use of alts. if it wasn't legit we'd all have roll backs or we'd all be perma banned and only 10% of cs community would be unable to play. i don't use alts much myself as i'm never interested in most events, but i have 2-3 i would use on the better ones.

                    i understand how you feel for alts, and everyone has their own opinion on them...i personally don't care someone could make an alt army to get everything in a day and i'd carry on having fun with my friends. but it still stands that its a legal grey area to use them for events. whine all you like how you think it should be illegal but until someone is actually banned for using an alt to help their main...keep dreaming.
                    Crystal Saga:
                    Server: Aquatic Crypts
                    Name: (S15)Sidoh
                    Class: Knight
                    Plane: Eidolon
                    Level: 100

                    Lunaria:
                    Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
                    Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
                    Class: Swordman/Elementalist
                    Level: 5x/6x

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Sidoh View Post
                      the requirement was added because it was too easy to exploit with alts cheaper than gmut event. the point was to not make getting hellwing super easy right away every day for anyone as it is a perm event now. I personally believe a level 45 requirement was meant to be added in the first place and R2 realized it was not added a day later with all the alt spamming and reports flying in. at least with a limited event you can only gain so much in a given time period vs free for all daily. still doesn't change the fact that R2 releases alot of events encouraging the use of alts. if it wasn't legit we'd all have roll backs or we'd all be perma banned and only 10% of cs community would be unable to play. i don't use alts much myself as i'm never interested in most events, but i have 2-3 i would use on the better ones.

                      i understand how you feel for alts, and everyone has their own opinion on them...i personally don't care someone could make an alt army to get everything in a day and i'd carry on having fun with my friends. but it still stands that its a legal grey area to use them for events. whine all you like how you think it should be illegal but until someone is actually banned for using an alt to help their main...keep dreaming.
                      I'm not sure where you heard me whine at all, but rest assured, I'm not whining.
                      I simply critisize that R2 is forcing people to exploit to catch up. It is really sad that R2 ruined their own game that far.

                      Your gameplay might not get affected but you can't always only care about yourself.

                      When I started playing 9 month ago, this game was actually fun. But now it is always one huge disappointment after another.
                      The mandatory cashing in this game is ridiculous, cash up or this game is done for you. You saw the sperion bonus? That has nothing to do with a balanced game anymore. It was all about soul and/or gear in the beginning. You got slayers and you were able to pick up equal fights even with lack in soul.
                      But now it changed. No matter how easy you level up now, your gear won't help you anymore, lol. Even soul, who cares.. if you don't cash your sperion and your goddess buff, then bye bye.
                      Non-casher have no objective anymore o.O There simply is no reason for them to play at all. And all they get are events that HAVE TO be exploited just to catch up on mount.
                      Mandatory cashing and mandatory exploiting. That is pathethic and sad.

                      I regret that I donated to this game.
                      Last edited by sebastian1988; 10-15-2012, 02:48 AM.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        i love gmuts yay
                        IGN: Missy
                        Class: Priest
                        Level: 100
                        Server: (S15)/Aquatic Crypts


                        thank u R2 for letting me have my character back..

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                          I'm not sure where you heard me whine at all, but rest assured, I'm not whining.
                          I simply critisize that R2 is forcing people to exploit to catch up. It is really sad that R2 ruined their own game that far.

                          Your gameplay might not get affected but you can't always only care about yourself.

                          When I started playing 9 month ago, this game was actually fun. But now it is always one huge disappointment after another.
                          The mandatory cashing in this game is ridiculous, cash up or this game is done for you. You saw the sperion bonus? That has nothing to do with a balanced game anymore. It was all about soul and/or gear in the beginning. You got slayers and you were able to pick up equal fights even with lack in soul.
                          But now it changed. No matter how easy you level up now, your gear won't help you anymore, lol. Even soul, who cares.. if you don't cash your sperion and your goddess buff, then bye bye.
                          Non-casher have no objective anymore o.O There simply is no reason for them to play at all. And all they get are events that HAVE TO be exploited just to catch up on mount.
                          Mandatory cashing and mandatory exploiting. That is pathethic and sad.

                          I regret that I donated to this game.
                          alright. maybe i was wrong about the whining. i apologize for that...been working on a take home exam in air pollution control for the past 30 hours and my eyes/thought process are pretty much shot. anyways, enough with the off topic, goddess system isn't so bad for those who live in usa...at least its possible to get to seal broken status using free xtal (like myself, used $0 rl cash). ampario surveys almost always approve me when i pretend i watch a lot of movies or tv or when i talk about how long i am online for.

                          as for the sperion...its new. i don't see any events to make it easier on those who don't spend money in the near future, though i could be wrong. i've been reading alot of the discussions on the costs and benefits and requirements to use certain things...and unless there are major changes to the synth of gems and a way to get soul prints without relying on $$...then sperion is what completely separates cash and noncash for good, with maybe 1-2 who might be noncash who are lucky enough to buy soul prints off some ubercasher who just spends money to spend it. i've always tried my best without spending much money, and doing well so far (probably because i'm a knight) and any money this game gets from me is either through surveys or the vip i buy for myself and my gf....and we make the best with what we get. I can at least solo the sperion dungeons, and my gf is a priest who is quite squishy so i'll end up helping her level hers once i feel soul print requirements are just too high....we could at least enjoy a level 4/5 sperion skill without too much investment in time for free xtals....

                          only thing i hope we don't see....is these orange armor sets that give uber stats, usable at like level 20, unbreakable and outstanding. they add enough damage reduction and other stats to pretty much gives all classes around 50% damage reduction so not only will all those with these armors be like knights...but i've been seeing discussions how everyone are like rogues now too. i just sit here and think...what if everyone was a knight and a rogue combined in stats and uberdpser with this sperion? we'd be seeing virtual gods walking among us....

                          -edit-
                          lmao. i just realized my entire post was offtopic O_o
                          Crystal Saga:
                          Server: Aquatic Crypts
                          Name: (S15)Sidoh
                          Class: Knight
                          Plane: Eidolon
                          Level: 100

                          Lunaria:
                          Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
                          Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
                          Class: Swordman/Elementalist
                          Level: 5x/6x

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                            I'm not sure where you heard me whine at all, but rest assured, I'm not whining.
                            I simply critisize that R2 is forcing people to exploit to catch up. It is really sad that R2 ruined their own game that far.

                            Your gameplay might not get affected but you can't always only care about yourself.

                            When I started playing 9 month ago, this game was actually fun. But now it is always one huge disappointment after another.
                            The mandatory cashing in this game is ridiculous, cash up or this game is done for you. You saw the sperion bonus? That has nothing to do with a balanced game anymore. It was all about soul and/or gear in the beginning. You got slayers and you were able to pick up equal fights even with lack in soul.
                            But now it changed. No matter how easy you level up now, your gear won't help you anymore, lol. Even soul, who cares.. if you don't cash your sperion and your goddess buff, then bye bye.
                            Non-casher have no objective anymore o.O There simply is no reason for them to play at all. And all they get are events that HAVE TO be exploited just to catch up on mount.
                            Mandatory cashing and mandatory exploiting. That is pathethic and sad.

                            I regret that I donated to this game.

                            Amen to that^_^ I actually started playing about the same time. And honestly i work too hard for my money to waste them on a game in which the staff plays "jokes" and "tricks" by misinforming the players. Or treating them like naughty kids. Sad indeed, it was a promising game.
                            Last edited by Kayshah; 10-15-2012, 11:29 AM.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                              I'm not sure where you heard me whine at all, but rest assured, I'm not whining.
                              I simply critisize that R2 is forcing people to exploit to catch up. It is really sad that R2 ruined their own game that far.

                              Your gameplay might not get affected but you can't always only care about yourself.

                              When I started playing 9 month ago, this game was actually fun. But now it is always one huge disappointment after another.
                              The mandatory cashing in this game is ridiculous, cash up or this game is done for you. You saw the sperion bonus? That has nothing to do with a balanced game anymore. It was all about soul and/or gear in the beginning. You got slayers and you were able to pick up equal fights even with lack in soul.
                              But now it changed. No matter how easy you level up now, your gear won't help you anymore, lol. Even soul, who cares.. if you don't cash your sperion and your goddess buff, then bye bye.
                              Non-casher have no objective anymore o.O There simply is no reason for them to play at all. And all they get are events that HAVE TO be exploited just to catch up on mount.
                              Mandatory cashing and mandatory exploiting. That is pathethic and sad.

                              I regret that I donated to this game.
                              cashing is not mandatory to get "anywhere". I don't cash and i am pretty sure i am "somewhere" Your right about the sperion though :/ though the daily log in bonus and all the SP events that popped up recently helps balance that out. (of course the cashers get there quicker but thats what cashing is for-a shortcut)

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by fangydangymangy View Post
                                cashing is not mandatory to get "anywhere". I don't cash and i am pretty sure i am "somewhere" Your right about the sperion though :/ though the daily log in bonus and all the SP events that popped up recently helps balance that out. (of course the cashers get there quicker but thats what cashing is for-a shortcut)
                                It's really no mandatory to cash, but it takes a lot of time to make up for it however when your server has a bunch of people who use stolen credit cards to buy from that illegal site. ("file a ticket", did not work, even with screenshot of confession).
                                That one bound sperion from daily login bonus is once a week, meaning you'd need 3 years of playing to get up to superior sky sperion and miss out on 1000+ soulshards (if you keep playing consecutively).
                                Crystal Saga:
                                IGN: speeds
                                Server: Windshear Peaks
                                Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                                Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                                Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

                                Wartune (semi-inactive):
                                IGN: Speeds16
                                Server: Temple of Ibalize
                                Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X