Master repair fails

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master repair fails

Hi, I've master repaired my equipment twice, and they are still getting damaged. Please fix this bug... thanks

define getting damaged. Their max durability lowering or their current state of durability lowering?
    Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
    IGN: Smurfs16
    Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
    [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

i think current? (sorry if i have the wrong idea about master repair)

Comment

Your gear and weapon will get damaged from killing mobs, doing pvp, etc. Master repair makes it so that the durability does not lower. So if your weapon has say 180/180 max durability, you grind for three hours and it goes down to 75/180 then you master repair and it will go back to 180/180. The first number is its current condition, the second number is its max durability. Using master repair the second number never drops. But the first number will lower with use.
        Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
        Character: Jessie
        Class: Priest
        Level: 106+
        Plane Eidolon
        Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Moved to General Support
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

oh now i get it thanks a lot!

Comment

Working...
            X