failed to connect to server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crystal Saga server down??

we cant login... please check the server....
    S13 until S61 US WEST(PVE)

thanks for attention....

Comment

so we've now missed how may dailies? i know i've missed food boss and guessing game, yet r2 will say the eula removes all guilt from themselves... but i say to r2, you want to continue to get my money, then provide the product i have purchased...

update on my previous post about pvp servers.. another random sampling, now they're having same issues too... rollback! the obvious solution!

there has to be a compensation to paying players for this inconvenience or the denial of service act would apply...

i am in, yet they've cut off my valadian legends rewards... so they rolled back

so now all can enter, but can't move...
      Last edited by Reverie; 10-23-2014, 09:22 PM. Reason: Posts merged again.

Comment

Thread merged.

Comment

this is freaking amazing, let us in for 40 minutes to find what we've lost, then cut us off again?

not only was the post about untested gone, my post about that post was combined with a previous post.. forum mods need to stop taking liberties with posts...
          Last edited by Reverie; 10-23-2014, 10:31 PM. Reason: Posts merged. :) Stop spamming.

Comment

Rev, any news? The server was up for a couple of minutes and now gone again. Some of us would still like to do their ladder run :/

Comment

still failed to connect to sever pls FIXXXXXX thnk u

Comment

Originally posted by TheRaspberry View Post
                Rev, any news? The server was up for a couple of minutes and now gone again. Some of us would still like to do their ladder run :/
                I was lasted informed that the issues with the servers have been reported to the tech team. They are and have been working on getting all down servers back online. Unfortunately, waiting it out is the only thing left to do now. I will inquire about the possibilities for compensation for the affected servers, however that decision is solely on the devs.

To those of you spamming this thread with insistent barking, let me just state that it is not going to hurry up the process at all. The report was sent and there are people working on the issue. In the meantime, patience is a virtue; live it up.
                Last edited by Reverie; 10-23-2014, 11:28 PM.

Comment

why i couldnt login? it say failed to connect the server, i thought it was my browser..then i reload for several times its jut the same..can u explain what actually happend?Click image for larger version

Name:	failed.png
Views:	1
Size:	630.3 KB
ID:	1697356

s13 Blackrock Gorge..
                  Last edited by Reverie; 10-23-2014, 11:36 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
                  Hater Make me Famous so "hush"
                  Server :Blackrock George
                  IGN :Vo7a
                  Class : Rouge
                  Lvl : 150 Eidolon
                  Guild :Zulaiha [BeMine]
                  Wings: Extreme Demon Lord
                  Pets : Emperor Demon

The Love Never End , So? Be Mineeee (^.^)

Comment

s32 failed to connect to server

Is there anytime frame when R2 can fix the problem??????????????????????????
                    Last edited by Reverie; 10-24-2014, 12:55 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Any reason the server was up for 40ish mins, then crashed again? Seriously wondering xD
                      Server- Empyrean Acroplis
                      Char Name - (S61)Stormcry
                      Level - Eidolon level 150
                      Class -Anti-mage with healing Ranger
                      Guild - (S26)FTW (Aka the pervy guild)

Comment

Hi. No timeframe still?

Comment

(SIGH) thnkx anyway

Comment

will R2 compensate us for the down time in our server???

Comment

One can only hope... there's a slim chance, but idk.
                              Server- Empyrean Acroplis
                              Char Name - (S61)Stormcry
                              Level - Eidolon level 150
                              Class -Anti-mage with healing Ranger
                              Guild - (S26)FTW (Aka the pervy guild)

Comment

They never will compensate 5 lost spirits of ares and all the other stuff we couldn't get. Really sad

Comment

Working...
                                X