drop in xp gained since last server update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drop in xp gained since last server update

I have noticed a considerable reduction in xp gained since last nights update. i usually lvl 3 higher than my toon's and normally use 2x exp scroll and average around 1800 xp. Now i average 1101. What is up with that?

And where are you noticing this change in experience gained (I.E. grinding)?

Comment

yes from an average of 980+ to just around 700 and this is just basic without any xp buffers. duh .. i am currently lvl 68 and lvling off of phantom archers in Sukemo Bluffs
      Last edited by R28009023; 10-30-2014, 01:41 PM.

Comment

As you level, the experience gained from mobs will certainly decrease. To minimize this loss, you will need to relocate and grind in mob areas that are within 3 levels of your own character.

Comment

Reverie plz reread my initial post and then my reply to your request. My initial reason for this post is that there is a problem since last night's patch....

Comment

Weekly maintenances never adjusts mob experience. If you are noticing a change, there's a reasonable explanation residing on your end. Again, experience gained decreases as you level -- this is why higher level players use grinding only as a last resort. You certainly will not gain a fixed amount of experience throughout your grind sessions.

Comment

Working...
            X