X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check Ticket

can u please recheck the ticket no #210029 still no reply

Post moved to separate thread.

Your ticket has been forwarded, however there's a good chance you will not receive a response till Monday as several of the GMs are off for the weekends.

Comment

got a new ticket with reply ,but again no response ,its #207445

Comment

Your ticket has been forwarded.

Comment

thank you , lets hope i get my things back

Comment

again no reply,can u plz forward the ticket no 207445,its been over 7 days ,im terribly anxious for my items :/

Comment

Your ticket has been forwarded.

Comment

:'( still they did not emailed me,should i make another ticket?

Comment

ticket # is 225602

sir please help i want to avail the daily deals...

Comment

Originally posted by Kiosk007 View Post
                    ticket # is 225602

sir please help i want to avail the daily deals...
                    Your ticket has already been forwarded by the MKO moderator. For future reference, please post in the forum that corresponds with the game you are playing to avoid any confusion.

Comment

reverie?i lost 239 therions and a genbu during the ladder glitch server problem,they replied my ticket above last about inquiring,but no reply for more thn 12 days,what should i do now?

Comment

You can always post another response on your ticket. After so many days of inactivity, the ticket will close itself, so it's best you maintain communication with the individual handling your ticket (I.E. asking for updates).

Comment

well im causing some pain to u i guess, but 239 therion is tottaly not a joke,just made another ticket 226261 if u please forward it i will be really greatfull

and a big thanks for being with me all the time
                          Last edited by Reverie; 11-29-2014, 10:15 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

I will forward your ticket, however for future reference, it is counter-productive to create multiple tickets regarding the same issue. You want to maintain the same ticket as the case is already being looked into rather than starting a new one and scattering your issue.
                            Last edited by Reverie; 11-29-2014, 10:19 AM.

Comment

i referred my old ticket in this new one,but seems like r2 is busy with other issues,not mine,im jst losing interest everydays,new 1 is #226261 ,they could atleast give me some feed back about returning or not returning my lost items, so i could decide to resume my game here,or leave

sent somedays ago,but no reply
                              Last edited by Reverie; 12-04-2014, 08:51 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Working...
                              X