Breeding Ultrasaurus Rex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breeding Ultrasaurus Rex

Quick Questions for anyone who has bred the Dino pet.

1. Did you go Str or End?
    2. Which pet did u use? apart from another dino best fit is steel guardians but they do not morph - and the baby pets have same Maturity (only 9) as standard pet - is this a crock or wat!

Honestly idk whether to use as a full end tank pet or try to give it some ummphh, at lvl 80 on STR its only got 2k patk so prob going full end at gen 2 see how that works.

Thx

Just an addition to this thread - Not surprised i havent got an answer, this pet doesnt seem to have been thought through properly.

Its a 3 stage morph pet so that in itself should make it an epic pet - its not. It certainly cud be but the problem is that at high lvls with its high absorbtion any gen 1 Ultra pet is gonna be killed very very quickly - it needs to be repeatedly bred to increase its HP and give the player more chance to learn skills that reduce the dmg it takes and increase HP.

But from everything ive seen the only way to get a good match, with good stats is to hatch and morph the sacrifical pet to its 3rd incarnation. Since it was 9* then 10* so me first time round R2 have gotta be joking if they think ppl are gonna do that through to generation 4 or 5. Steel Guardians do not morph, have sucky mat and apts and the only other defensive pet ive found is bear cub - certainly doesnt seem worth it.

GM's pls get R2 to provide an alternative to this so that players will go to the effort to morph bone dragons x3 and start breeding the Ultra up. Even the crazy cashers havent bothered with this pet so do something to make it worthwhile - my Gen 4 BA is at just over 21k matk, worth the effort and helps me a great deal. This is the type of pet the Ultra shud be but instead of strong attack it shud be strong enuff to tank pvp hits from ppl without dying.

TY

Comment

GUYS I HAVE A QUESTION....
      what will happen if i BREED ULTRASAURUS REX TO ULTRASAURUS REX......IS HE WILL GET MORE ABSORPTION OR NOTHING JUST LIKE NORMAL BREED DO???
      PLSS ANSWER
      TNX.......

Comment

Originally posted by R2258793 View Post

2. Which pet did u use? apart from another dino best fit is steel guardians but they do not morph - and the baby pets have same Maturity (only 9) as standard pet - is this a crock or wat!

Honestly idk whether to use as a full end tank pet or try to give it some ummphh, at lvl 80 on STR its only got 2k patk so prob going full end at gen 2 see how that works.

Thx
        Pure endurance on the pet. It is not meant to deal any damage, it is meant to tank/drag/stun. I would use the small bone dragons from the baby eggs to breed the first 2 generations, then morphed steel guardians for the last 2. The usually have 150k hp at gen 5.

Comment

hello i am from cs joyheat adam, and we got the same patch as r2, and i will ask if do we have a morphed still guardian now?

Comment

Originally posted by R2258793 View Post

Thx

Hey I have a Gen3 Ultra Rex, Ok go Full End on it as someone said before its meant to tank stun and drag.

When bearding it use either a 3rd stage Dino or another Ultra Rex, anything low will just ruin it. If do not want to spend all those MCs on getting a bunch or Mega Dinos then yes its the steel guardians and there is a morphed stage to them you just have to AFK for a while to find them.

http://puu.sh/3yyTe.jpg <----Morphed Steel Guardian they are red in color.

On your main Dino and the Dino's merge with into it try your best to get the highest possible End and Mat you can BEFORE merging them and get everything +13 as well. Its only the Aptitude and Maturity that gets carried over to the next Generation and only about 30% or 40% as well, so please make sure that the Mat and Apt is as high has you can get it on Mega Dino and that they are all +13 BEFORE merging as well.

Hope that helps, If your stuck feel free to PM me and ask me questions about genning pets.
            Last edited by Apoloymi; 07-09-2013, 05:23 AM.
            APOLOYMI
            MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
            LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
            (S44)PSYCHODELICA
            GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

I went full end only problem with this pet is the random skills it learns.

Comment

Originally posted by Dystinct View Post
                I went full end only problem with this pet is the random skills it learns.
                All pets learn random skills, if you don't have the crystals to delete them do when I do watch some free videos and save up the crystals needed just incase Good skills to get would be Flexibility, any of the Maturity increasing skills, Omnipotence skills like that
                APOLOYMI
                MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
                  All pets learn random skills, if you don't have the crystals to delete them do when I do watch some free videos and save up the crystals needed just incase Good skills to get would be Flexibility, any of the Maturity increasing skills, Omnipotence skills like that
                  All of this works, but I would advise you to wait on deleting any skills until it learns skills you want to keep- if it never does it may be better to just get a pet rebirth scroll, which can be won by getting 2nd place in survival of the fittest, or bought from another player.

Comment

Working...
                  X