Still On White Screen!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still On White Screen!!

im having this problem just after the maintenance was done(yesterday)..the loading always takes 30 years.. and sometimes its not loading at all..im using rockmelt and chrome and both were not working properly.. my internet is stable and so to my lappy as my brother is playing with his own without having these probs..any advice?? please i need to plaaaaaaaay T_T

Have you clear your browser cookies, cache ?

Comment

yes i did.. i also uninstall and install the browsers back but nothing happened.. i tried rockmelt chrome mozilla and internet explorer and all got loading probs.. its almost 24hrs.. ;((((((

Comment

What server are you

Comment

S47 sullen dunes..

Comment

Sullen Dunes server is working properly at our end. Try using a different browser, restart computer/router.

Comment

i tried using all the browsers i have.. i restarted my computer and router for so many times.. ;(((
              my internet is working properly and i think my computer as well.. how can i fix this ;((((

Comment

youre not the only one experiencing it... same here.. after the maintenance i cant play anymore... its been 48hours of stucked at loading..lol.... all the possible remedies i know...ive already done but still i cant play...

what kind of internet connection are you using donnasha? maybe my theory is true...lol

Comment

Still On White Screen!!

I haven't enjoyed playing CS for awhile due to the WHITE Screen problem of mine.. so here's a pic of my Browser
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	1661918

for me to be able to play i had to click the encircle one as shown below Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled1.JPG
Size:	86.0 KB
ID:	1661919

and then it opens this one
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled2.JPG
Size:	107.3 KB
ID:	1661920

the problem with this is that it disconnects me more often, has the loading data problem more often and is very complex compared to what i normally have before.. any solution to this please???

Comment

omg 48 hours?? i dont think i can handle another day without playing T_T
                    anywayz im using ADSL.. what theory is that? u wana share it?

Comment

m(#_#)m please try loading a different server then after that load your actual server(accdg. to some this worked)

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Mark View Post
                        m(#_#)m please try loading a different server then after that load your actual server(accdg. to some this worked)

nothing happen...same as before... still cant play...

in crome.... after clicking the server, it will stucked at loading 100% you cant even see your character...

in mozilla..... i can do character selection but after that.. the loading will stucked at 0%,94% etc...

anyone experiencing the same as mine??? or thats only me??lol
                        Last edited by drchevy09; 10-19-2012, 09:33 AM.

Comment

thats what im experiencing now too drchevy09..

exactly the same...

Comment

drchevy.. try using the cntrl+shift+N tab then open CS.. it works on me..now im back in the game.. ))

Comment

Originally posted by donnasha View Post
                              drchevy.. try using the cntrl+shift+N tab then open CS.. it works on me..now im back in the game.. ))
                              Oh yep..the incognito mode is a browser window that once closed, its temporary files(cache, cookies et cetera) are not saved/totally cleared. Thank you for sharing that.

Comment

Working...
                              X