Can't send a ticket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't send a ticket

I didn't get my crystals and when I try to send a ticket it says Capcha Error. And yes, I chose the lemon.
    Last edited by Reverie; 11-26-2014, 05:59 PM. Reason: Removed personal ticket information.

If this was your first transaction, it may take up to 24 hours for your goods to be delivered. In that case, filing a ticket will not be necessary until after the 24-hour wait period. If you are filing a ticket because it's been over that time period, try clearing your browser history, cache, and temporary files and restarting your browser session before attempting to submit the ticket.

Comment

Missing Crystals & can't send a ticket.

I posted in the forums a couple of days ago about not receiving any crystals or anything yet, and I paid for them over 48 hours ago. I haven't bought any before, but 48 hours seems ridiculous. When I try to send a ticket it just reloads the page, even in another browser. I also tried to check the ticket history to see if it even sent, and it is telling me I need my email address and the ticket number. How exactly am I supposed to have the ticket number if I'm trying to find the ticket? Also, when I put in the email address and click search, nothing happens, even in another browser.

Comment

Thread merged.

If you successfully submitted your ticket, you would have had received an automated e-mail from us in the e-mail you used to create your ticket. Your ticket number will be provided in that e-mail.

Comment

So what am I supposed to do when I've tried sending a ticket over 20 times and never gotten an email?

Comment

And have you checked all folders of your e-mail? And are you absolute that you are entering and accessing the e-mail you included in your ticket upon creation?

Comment

Yes. I'm just not sure my tickets are sending. The page just looks like it's reloading; I've used 3 different browsers.

Comment

Would you mind providing your transaction number?

Comment

I just got everything, finally. Thank you so much though.

Comment

Working...
                  X