Only Thing To Do Is Sell?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only Thing To Do Is Sell?

I was wondering if there was anything else to do with unused equipment other than selling it. Something that is as or more helpful to our characters rather than gaining copper, silver, gold, etc... For example, is there any way to break equipment down to be re-used else where?

Disenchant it...

Comment

You can disenchant purple equipment for soul root crystals used to fuse into soul shards.
      (S50)Nevill
      Rogue

Help keep our forums clean!

Comment

Thank you for that helpful information Hoss.

So.. other than what you can see when you open up your inventory, the only other thing to do with equipment (especially either useless, cannot use, no longer need) is to sell it? There is no breaking it down, combining, or making it useful in some way, etc?

Sorry, but there are still a lot of gaps I'm seeing that the help guides here not on the main site talk about and lucky if they even mention certain topics.

Comment

The only breaking down that can be done is disenchanting, where you get materials needed for a system that hasn't been implemented yet, and a chance for a soul root crystal if the item was purple. Other than that, most people just feed old gear to an npc.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Okay. Thanks ML.

Comment

Well some of them are useful. You can get Soul Crystal IV from disenchanting and those are needed for one of the rebirth quests...
              Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
              Character: Jessie
              Class: Priest
              Level: 106+
              Plane Eidolon
              Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Working...
              X