Mallmmo bots winning crypt?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mallmmo bots winning crypt?

Can you do something about it, it's really annoying. Mallmmo bots are everywhere, Hopefully soon or late it can be solved.
    Thanks.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	mallmmo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	1762502

I will forward this issue to the team.
    Last edited by Reverie; 12-09-2014, 08:04 PM.

Comment

and posting on the thread that was made hours previous to this one was an issue why? Oh yeah sorry i know why.

Would like to point out that just because you have issue with the person you originally made the thread previous to this, is not a reason as to why you chose not to report it. Instead you got your........ yeah I'm nice I wont do that to you to re-post the problem using the SS from the original thread that was started and commented on hours previous to this.

Tut Tut Tut poor Mod skills
      Last edited by sylent86; 12-09-2014, 08:29 PM.

Comment

It's ufortunate your thread was overlooked, however there are 2 (excluding VicZar who is on a hiatus) other moderators assigned to the Crystal Saga forum, so one should not expect every thread to be addressed by myself, as much as you desire my personal attention.~

You and your alts are more than welcome to PM your issues to any active moderator as well as file a ticket should you require direct assistance.
        Last edited by Reverie; 12-09-2014, 10:42 PM.

Comment

good day reverie me i ask some help for my friend account he was my neighbor cause he can't login her account no more a level 110 Scion (s63)GeeeilQ a Rogue cause after he made the account activation done thats start the problem maybe u can help her out he can't file a ticket cause he can't login Reverie...

I tell people, 'If you want to send a message to the White House, call my house.'

Eidolon Knight (S63)RobertWafu
          :cool:Scion Priest (S63)RV

Comment

Originally posted by xRobertWafux View Post
            good day reverie me i ask some help for my friend account he was my neighbor cause he can't login her account no more a level 110 Scion (s63)GeeeilQ a Rogue cause after he made the account activation done thats start the problem maybe u can help her out he can't file a ticket cause he can't login Reverie...
            May I ask if they're receiving any type of errors when attempting to login? Can they login to the account at all or are they just unable to login the toon itself?

Comment

it said your account and password does not match even do it's right is there a possible that the account was change pass or banned?
              cause all i knew if the account was banned there's a msg saying you've been banned am i right reve???

I tell people, 'If you want to send a message to the White House, call my house.'

Eidolon Knight (S63)RobertWafu
              :cool:Scion Priest (S63)RV

Comment

Originally posted by xRobertWafux View Post
                it said your account and password does not match even do it's right is there a possible that the account was change pass or banned?
                cause all i knew if the account was banned there's a msg saying you've been banned am i right reve???
                Correct. If the account was activated/bound, the player will need to use their e-mail to login with the password they set. If that does not work, they may utilize the "Forgot password ?" method directly below the login text boxes.
                Last edited by Reverie; 12-10-2014, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                  It's ufortunate your thread was overlooked, however there are 2 (excluding VicZar who is on a hiatus) other moderators assigned to the Crystal Saga forum, so one should not expect every thread to be addressed by myself, as much as you desire my personal attention.~

You and your alts are more than welcome to PM your issues to any active moderator as well as file a ticket should you require direct assistance.
                  Trust me sweetie, I desire no attention off you But as you clearly chose to reply to your (sorry nearly slipped up there) post regarding the issue, and not the post that was made the day before hmmmmm looks like favoritism to me even if you wont admit it hunny xoxox
                  Last edited by Apoloymi; 12-10-2014, 04:54 PM.
                  APOLOYMI
                  MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                  LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                  (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                  GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
                    Trust me sweetie, I desire no attention off you But as you clearly chose to reply to your (sorry nearly slipped up there) post regarding the issue, and not the post that was made the day before hmmmmm looks like favoritism to me even if you wont admit it hunny xoxox
                    If there's an issue you are having with one of my mods on the forum, please do let me know in a pm and I will take care of it. If your issue is with the mod as a player, please take it back into the game or in a pm.

This issue could have been posted a dozen times. It doesn't matter which thread gets the reply as long as the issue has been forwarded, and it has.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                    X