Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frost gone

Help.. suddenly my frost gone..
    It happen when i want to remove my shortcut to another hotkey.. but it fail insted n the shortcut gone.. then i look in my skill tab but i cant find it.. here the ss

Click image for larger version

Name:	Frost.png
Views:	1
Size:	390.9 KB
ID:	1764710

You can try unequipping your frag and then re-equipping it to see if it restores your Frost to the Skills interface. You can also give your character a quick refresh in the event that it's a result of lag.

Comment

already even relog couple of times but it still not showing..

Comment

And what level is your character?

Comment

92 scion atm.. before its normal.. just happen suddenly when i log on n want to remove the hotkey.. i try anything i can.. refresh, relog, change weapon, change browser but nothing work..
          Last edited by dajjal01; 01-14-2015, 01:12 PM. Reason: add scion

Comment

As unorthodox as this may sound, you can also try making an Earthern Fragarach V if you have the resources, just to see if it returns your Frost.

There is also the possibility that this might be another Beastmaster bug. I will forward this issue to the team to see if they have any ideas of where your Frost ran off to. In the meantime, do continue discussing this issue with the GM in your ticket.
            Last edited by Reverie; 01-14-2015, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
              You can try unequipping your frag and then re-equipping it to see if it restores your Frost to the Skills interface. You can also give your character a quick refresh in the event that it's a result of lag.
              Reverie, I'm also having the same issue, I haven't tried making another frag weapon however, you can also notice that only the basic attack is shown there and no other special skills such as Frost, Rage Explosion (from insignia), Goddess' Blessing (from doom seal). But if you unequip the Supreme frag, Rage Explosion and Goddess' Blessing buff reappears from the skills (V) window. Soo... That points out clearly that it's the frag that's causing it.

Unequipped, you can see other skills on the bottom part.

Name:	unequipped.jpg
Size:	151.0 KB
ID:	1706726

Equipped, other skills gone.

Name:	equipped.jpg
Size:	158.3 KB
ID:	1706727
              Last edited by Betcha715; 01-15-2015, 05:48 AM. Reason: Attached images

Comment

I will forward your screenshot to the debug team as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                  I will forward your screenshot to the debug team as well.
                  Thanks Reverie!

Comment

Working...
                  X