Aboney

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aboney

I have an issue with this person ig name S(49) Aboney, he's a known scammer that i keep reporting. There were other forum threads that complained about him scamming other players pretending to sell cash store items. Sadly he was not banned because nobody provided enough proof maybe, i don't know. Not every1 knows how to record or screenshot a convo. He logs once in a while and tries to scam again. Can some GM investigate the matter, some players fall for it still.

File ticket [http://tickets.r2games.com] and make sure to provide the following:

Scammed player:
    Scammed item/gold mount:
    When:
    Where (Map):

Comment

I can't provide any of those, i just see him shouting to sell cash shop items and after a while the scammed ones QQing about being scammed. He never tried to scam me, he's not that dumb but anyway, there were few topics made about him on the forums. It's nothing personal, i've never been scammed in any game, i just think it's wrong to allow this guy to keep trying to scam kids of their hard earned game gold.

Comment

Ask people who got scammed by the person if they have screenshots, and ask them to upload or file a ticket.
        Everything is temporary - Anon

Need help? File a ticket.

Comment

Most of the ppl i saw complaining do it in a very poor english and they're prolly just kids. we advised few times on wc filing tickets but the guy just spammed all day today undisturbed.Which makes me think the scammed ppl didn t understand or don't know how to write a ticket. A couple of weeks ago he was shouting to sell costumes, we practically abused him on wc with "scammer scammer" and 1 hour later someone got scammed. Even if they're dumb they don't deserve to be scammed Especially with cash shop items where u have no guarantee the person will "gift" them to u. It's not a well-thought system imho, they should be tradeable so these problems could be avoided.

Comment

yay another Aboney thread....
            Both old thread but both of them is about him
            http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-my-1.50D-!-GM
            http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?35288-hi-gm

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Clip_6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	358.8 KB
ID:	1662263Click image for larger version

Name:	Clip_7.jpg
Size:	354.5 KB
ID:	1662264

took the screens today. I hope this is enough proof to investigate the matter.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Clip_6.jpg
Size:	358.8 KB
ID:	1662263Click image for larger version

Name:	Clip_7.jpg
Size:	354.5 KB
ID:	1662264

took the screens today. I hope this is enough proof to investigate the matter. Please right-click to view the images and check the chat window. Sorry for the double post, i'm in a bit of a rush

Comment

This has been dealt with.. the details can only be discussed with the player (S49)Aboney.

Comment

That's fine as long as his stupid "WTS SOUL PACK PM ME NOW" in caps stops. He did that just yesterday so his apologies and all don't worth much, he still keeps trying to scam.
                    As i said nothing personal but every shout causes a huge issue on wc and at the end of the day someone eventually loses 1 D.

Comment

hello, I am aboney's friend, and he did admit it once tht he did it, a little birdie told me some of his characters he scams with is oneshot. he is a scammer. i hate him. pls make him ban.
                      Jenny from Belas Chasm (fantage123)

Comment

Hello, I know a person Aboney scammed, Mortishia, Mort is my spouse on CS on Belas Chasm. Aboney does play on Belas Chasm. Thank You.

Comment

Hello! My name is Fantage123 on Belas Chasm. i saw the things aboney did, thank u.

Comment

I didn't know that tool scammed Mort:O I heard he made an appearance recently again. I don't know how the matter could've been "dealt with" if the guy was NEVER banned. Another pro example of applying the rules by our beloved game masters i'm guessing.

I'm curious about 2 things mainly

-did he return the gold he scammed to Mort? For GM's info jenny's ingame spouse, the one that got scammed, is under 13 years of age. Since R2g has no problem with children creating accounts or using their mobile phones to cash, why isn't anything done about protecting them from scams?

-a "birdie" whispered me that earlier today Aboney logged again and pretended to be real life friend and neigbours with v3ngeance, one of the top gold players from S37. When confronted, the scammer said he lived in U.S. Mentioned player lives in Phil. Why is this guy allowed to spread his lies and attempt more scamming?
                            Last edited by Kayshah; 12-16-2012, 04:15 AM.

Comment

When Aboney DOES make an appearance, the ENTIRE world chat blows up that he is a scammer and NOT to trust him. I am friends with Mort, but in the end, if he STILL decided to trust the guy after seeing chat being blown up ( Mort IS on world chat a lot so I know he saw it) then that's his fault for trusting that Aboney wouldn't scam him. I know that sounds harsh, but it's just common sense.

Server: Amethyst Forest
                              Class:Eidolon Hybrid Priest
                              Guild: Sanctuary
                              Name: Miroku
                              Husband: Codawg

Comment

Working...
                              X