Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Admitting to piloting character

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admitting to piloting character

(S74)TheIcyQueen has admitted to piloting a players account
    Click image for larger version

Name:	liars.png
Views:	1
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	1768632

You may report said player via ticket here: http://support.r2games.com/. Include the player's IGN with the server, along with an attached screenshot. The GMs will proceed as deemed necessary.

Comment

done my case # is 306717 please forward it if u have the time ty

Comment

you seems dont like ur guildmate huh?what a noob

Comment

You should give the team at least 24 hours to address your ticket before requesting that it be forwarded. That being said, I will not be forwarding it at this time. Should you not receive a response after that timeframe, you may post back here and only then will I forward your case.

Comment

ok thank your very much

Comment

I think people should start reporting the players who don't pilot ANYONE, that would totally make more sense. :3

Comment

miss reverie i still havent gotten a response my case # is 306717 can u forward it please and ty ♥

Comment

Your ticket has been forwarded.

Comment

Lol didn't know you can still get in trouble with piloting. About 45% my server Has had someone pilot their acc or is piloting their acc. It's just a rule that nobody cares about :/
                    Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

Working...
                    X