Clear All

• Admitting to piloting character

(S74)TheIcyQueen has admitted to piloting a players account
    Click image for larger version

Name:	liars.png
Views:	1
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	1768632

You may report said player via ticket here: http://support.r2games.com/. Include the player's IGN with the server, along with an attached screenshot. The GMs will proceed as deemed necessary.

Comment

done my case # is 306717 please forward it if u have the time ty

Comment

you seems dont like ur guildmate huh?what a noob

Comment

You should give the team at least 24 hours to address your ticket before requesting that it be forwarded. That being said, I will not be forwarding it at this time. Should you not receive a response after that timeframe, you may post back here and only then will I forward your case.

Comment

ok thank your very much

Comment

I think people should start reporting the players who don't pilot ANYONE, that would totally make more sense. :3

Comment

miss reverie i still havent gotten a response my case # is 306717 can u forward it please and ty ♥

Comment

Your ticket has been forwarded.

Comment

Lol didn't know you can still get in trouble with piloting. About 45% my server Has had someone pilot their acc or is piloting their acc. It's just a rule that nobody cares about :/
                    Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

Working...
                    X