Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

getting logged out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting logged out

why am i getting logged out when im in training ground or dungeons this is getting annoying when im doing training ground and i get disconected and i am logged in but it tells me i have to log in before loading the game

Is it possible someone else has your login information? A pilot perhaps, of which I will state that account-sharing is against our ToS for your own account safety. Try changing your password to see if this corrects your spontaneous disconnections.

Comment

no one has my infomation i dont share my account but i have been in training ground and ladder and i get disconnected and when i try getting back on the game i get a notice saying i have to log in first when im already logged in i have to log out and log back in just to get back on the game

Comment

And have you already changed your password? You can also check "Remember Me" on the forum to see if it helps.

Comment

Working...
        X