New events EPIC FAIL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New events EPIC FAIL

R2, have you forgotten that you have recently sold broadcasting rights to other companies? i am playing on a different version.. the highest person on there being level 77... and you bring out events.. that literally no one on there can use?

Ladder challenge - requires to reach lvl 71 of ladder to get a prize
    Ladder Gem exchange - exchange ladder gems, equally as pointless for us as the first

and this is all? thanks for nothing

Comment

Events are optional.
      Don't like the event? Then leave it alone.

That is all.
      A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

My Point is, they are selling broadcasting rights ( but not editing rights ) to other companies, and then making events that there players cannot use.

Comment

big stuff always happens on big holidays. one just ended. look up http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_..._United_States
          or other lists for major holidays.
          if there isn't a big holiday within a week span of maint...you can't always expect the greatest. maybe they are holding out that for later...
          or what would make the big events different from the others? they can just constantly dish out freebies. some servers have also been waiting a while for those new levels. its not their fault you chose to play on that server. so they should all be punished so you can start events over? doesn't sound fair. looks like R2 did the fair thing by giving something a little high&low to play with. you can always make event suggestions. never hurts. but usually goes better when you don't act like they are treating you poorly when its technically a free to play game that they work a lot on. R2 has brought gmut even back before at player request a few times. try a different approach.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
            big stuff always happens on big holidays. one just ended. look up http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_..._United_States
            or other lists for major holidays.
            if there isn't a big holiday within a week span of maint...you can't always expect the greatest. maybe they are holding out that for later...
            or what would make the big events different from the others? they can just constantly dish out freebies. some servers have also been waiting a while for those new levels. its not their fault you chose to play on that server. so they should all be punished so you can start events over? doesn't sound fair. looks like R2 did the fair thing by giving something a little high&low to play with. you can always make event suggestions. never hurts. but usually goes better when you don't act like they are treating you poorly when its technically a free to play game that they work a lot on. R2 has brought gmut even back before at player request a few times. try a different approach.
            Or how about giving something for all to take part in? .. as for the players have been waiting for this.. thats ****.. theres almost no one that has beaten lvl 70 of ladder.. atleast try and know what your talking about shadow

and i must LOL at your big events speech.. like the 1 yr anniversary big event? >.<

Comment

Originally posted by Galenia View Post
              Or how about giving something for all to take part in? .. as for the players have been waiting for this.. thats ****.. theres almost no one that has beaten lvl 70 of ladder.. atleast try and know what your talking about shadow

and i must LOL at your big events speech.. like the 1 yr anniversary big event? >.<
              have you ever played on the original-first few servers for R2 like aurora point? if this was already released in the Chinese version people have been doing it for a while. and now that its out here. i'm sure as well here.

is that a couple servers who have ppl so close they can taste the event? why yes it appears so. wont say i know everything. but i do my homework.
              i actually had a lot of fun w anniversary event. all depends on how that one was used. spent mine on magic carpets +using Olympic sprints +elixirs to run around in champs bluff getting ppl to call me a hacker cause i moved too fast. just gotta learn to appreciate what ya got. was mentioned before though, if you don't like the events, could either not do them, or key us in as to what would be amazing for all- again ur choice. complaining just makes you annoying&not interesting tbh. would you give some beggar bum a $ if he spat in ur face?

Comment

Well I think the best would be to simply mix up events for all kinds of level.
                Only low level, only high level, only scion etc etc, people just want to have something to do.

And reaching floor 70 sure doesnt mean that those people beat it. We die all the time at floor 70
                Well, time to work hard this week!

Comment

have you ever played on the original-first few servers for R2 like aurora point? if this was already released in the Chinese version people have been doing it for a while. and now that its out here. i'm sure as well here.

is that a couple servers who have ppl so close they can taste the event? why yes it appears so. wont say i know everything. but i do my homework.
                  i actually had a lot of fun w anniversary event. all depends on how that one was used. spent mine on magic carpets +using Olympic sprints +elixirs to run around in champs bluff getting ppl to call me a hacker cause i moved too fast. just gotta learn to appreciate what ya got. was mentioned before though, if you don't like the events, could either not do them, or key us in as to what would be amazing for all- again ur choice. complaining just makes you annoying¬ interesting tbh. would you give some beggar bum a $ if he spat in ur face?
                  Wow, a company that has forum mods that compare someone who has spent quite a bit of money on there version to a as you so nicely put it "beggar bum" .. you have now been reported for abuse, disgusting.

Also, you may notice that MANY people are dying on level 66.. do you think this is coincidence?? or do you think maybe.. just maybe.. that levels is too hard for the majority of people to pass.

So, according to your screen shots, you guys have decided to aggravate 99% of your customers (players and companies), to please just 10 players? does that make sense anybody else here?

As for your question, Yes i have played and do play S1, S2 and S. This is an Alts account.

Comment

This is more of a basher-thread than anything else. Yes lv66 is hard to pass, just like lv52 is, lv 49, lv39, lv32, lv28, lv25 (ofc for the higher levels these are easy but in hindsight you know you've struggled on one of these in the past).

Some levels are harder due to requiring a certain tactic. Lv66 used to be able to get passed untill they removed the KD-buff for outside partymembers. Do you also notice there is a jump from 66 straight to 70? Means once you get passed 66 you've had the hardest part.
                    Crystal Saga:
                    IGN: speeds
                    Server: Windshear Peaks
                    Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                    Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                    Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                    IGN: Speeds16
                    Server: Temple of Ibalize
                    Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

All floors above 60 are easy except 66 and 70.
                      Yes, the floors below 66 weren't that easy back then but there is a difference.

Floors below 66 can be defeated with gear stats / mount stats. Most people easily hit high floors in ladder as soon as they are in slayers or they are more expierenced in kiting / pillar strategy or whatever.

However, you cant kite 66, you have to stack them and then permanently stun them. Stacking them is not easy, I can dodge all their hits for 8 seconds with my vagabond but it is hard to group them in those 8 second.

So you need a high cashed char or a char that has been collecting soul shards for several month.
                      Max selfbuff, max fraga, max gear and high level sperion aren't even enough to defeat 66 without KD buff.
                      No other strategy there. A tiny chance to group them up in time.

Floor 70 might be defeated by having a good stun rotation, the mob isn't allowed to use its drag skill at all.
                      I'm curious how many people actually defeated floor 70 and how many just died there. Our group always dies at 70.

Maybe we get luckiert his week, maybe not.

Comment

Look I'm only lvl 42, as I am in the newest server, but you don't hear me compaining after finding out that I cannot participate in at least on of the events... Big deal... You have a problem with it, keep it to yourself because, News Flash; No one else is crying over it... Stop complaining about everything and get yourself to a point where if another event like this occurs, you can participate... Its not the GMs job to accomadate every litte concern as trivial as this.... They made it this way to encourage people to become better.... So, if you intend to do nothing but complain I'm sure that BigSpot.com has a job for you.... Stop complaining and play the game for crying out loud.... GMs your doing a great job, don't let people like this dubby downer tell you differently.... That is all I have to say...
                        Last edited by Beepuddylan; 11-08-2012, 06:55 AM.
                        Game:Crystal Saga
                        Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
                        IGN:S58-AquaShock
                        Level: 198-Eidolon
                        Class: Knight
                        Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
                        -Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
                          This is more of a basher-thread than anything else. Yes lv66 is hard to pass, just like lv52 is, lv 49, lv39, lv32, lv28, lv25 (ofc for the higher levels these are easy but in hindsight you know you've struggled on one of these in the past).
                          Oh, how I hate 39 and 49 ;-; Maybe I'll get to see 70+ one day...maybe. Til then, I'll work on my priest alt ^-^
                          There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
                          IGN: Codawg
                          Server: Celestial Haven
                          Guild: BrimStone
                          Class: Beastmaster
                          Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
                          Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
                          Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

i actually had a lot of fun w anniversary event. all depends on how that one was used. spent mine on magic carpets +using Olympic sprints +elixirs to run around in champs bluff getting ppl to call me a hacker cause i moved too fast. just gotta learn to appreciate what ya got. was mentioned before though, if you don't like the events, could either not do them, or key us in as to what would be amazing for all- again ur choice. complaining just makes you annoying¬ interesting tbh. would you give some beggar bum a $ if he spat in ur face?
                            Are you from this planet? people have been suggesting good events for as long as i can remember, and not even once has R2 listened, so get your head out of R2`s *** you crawler.

Comment

Originally posted by chainsawcarver View Post
                              Are you from this planet? people have been suggesting good events for as long as i can remember, and not even once has R2 listened, so get your head out of R2`s *** you crawler.
                              Just because they haven't yet listened doesn't mean they won't... People are always lookin for ways to improve on their products.... And getting othe people's opinions is just one way they do it... And don't try to attack him, he is simply trying to get his point across... And another thing he is a Moderator, attacking him is the dumbest thing you can do.. I'm not saying your not rigt, but I'm saying your going about it wrong... They do all they can to make everyone happy, they may not succeed as often as they'd like, but it's more than can be said for you people who spend your time complaining about every little thing.... Get byour head out of your ***, and enjoy the game... If I know to do that... I'm sure you can figure it out... Not rocket science.... This is a game forum not a blog for a flame war.... Go back to forchan and trol over there... I"m sure they'd love a peice of fresh meat.... Thank you come again.... And GMs don't let these people fool you, your doing a great job... These people just have nothing better than to complain...
                              Game:Crystal Saga
                              Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
                              IGN:S58-AquaShock
                              Level: 198-Eidolon
                              Class: Knight
                              Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
                              -Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                              X