Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

same problem with me, s23 Angel Island server

Comment

im stuck in loading too even tried different comp and went to library to try theirs its same wherever i go tries to go to character load screen then nothing just stuck

Comment

HOurs ago and still

Click image for larger version

Name:	otra ves.....jpg
Views:	1
Size:	114.0 KB
ID:	1711922

but if i click on s79 on the same acc i can log#04 <.< again the problems to our servers?

Comment

Your server group's loading problem has already been reported. Should I receive an update regarding this issue, I will post back here.

Comment

ahh oks kk ty

Comment

more lost time,more progression lost,its a bit depressing ,and they probably give us a xp card or some useless [stuff],i loose wisdom for not be able to do my daily hunt i loose ss for not doing fairy and many many more,why is alway us,does r2 hate this server or something?
              Last edited by Reverie; 04-28-2015, 05:00 PM. Reason: Removed censor.

Comment

i lose a lot of stock too was 1 month im play at the game,but i dont know what the hell but is not funny,how many time take at r2 toproblem is to adjust??

well ty R2.....

i wish just do no lose my character i dont know what is the problem with our server maybe a hacker on??is special.
                Last edited by Reverie; 04-28-2015, 05:29 PM. Reason: Posts merged. Please do not spam.

Comment

Ok, I've got the same problem since iob today. Why is it always our servers? :/

Comment

When will you tell you when the problem will be resolved

Comment

lol now we going into maintenance GREAT means ANOTHER mess up LIKE wth
                      S42MxMood03
                      Guild-SoulofRuins
                      Married:S36Krayzie
                      Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

So much fun! Y do i keep coming back?! #18

Comment

Originally posted by Socrates77 View Post
                          So much fun! Y do i keep coming back?! #18
                          I so AGREE Soc I been asking myself the same question for weeks NOW!!!!!
                          S42MxMood03
                          Guild-SoulofRuins
                          Married:S36Krayzie
                          Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

So... grats to all who had less than 1 month in the next R2 mistake pool... While we wait I'll be passing out torches and pitchforks if you wanna start an unruly mob and storm R2 headquarters.

Comment

i think for starting to play im not choised a good server for this problem.....but im not going to start a new character in other server oh no lolllll

Comment

Congratulations for the 2x exp we'll be getting for losing Corr, Nether, TT, HS, and other events, and potentially one or two days gaming if they roll back again lol

Comment

Working...
                                X