X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 issues

hello,
    i am currently facing 2 issues if u could pls help me out with it ,
    first one being i synth my savage into slayers from yellow ones without changing it into purple set first and i cant seem to upgrade the slayers to the purple set now
    second one being the zodiac blessing on my toon dissapears after ~30 mins of use i tried refreshing and all those cache things but none helped ,
    pls help me
    (-[>.<]-)

you can upgrade yellow slayers to purple just look through the synth tab carefully

about the blessing were you doing cof right after you used it then got into attack boost room? cof does that
    CrystalSanctuary

Comment

Originally posted by pronoob View Post
      you can upgrade yellow slayers to purple just look through the synth tab carefully

about the blessing were you doing cof right after you used it then got into attack boost room? cof does that
      bingo on cof!! thnx now i know y its dissapearing >..>
      which synth tab do u mean ,i did go through the tab on general krahn i didnt find it
      (-[>.<]-)

Comment

It seems like there's no option (for BMs) of upgrading lower quality Slayer gear to higher quality Slayer gear.

Comment

okay, won't say anything on bm (cuz i don't have one, lol)
          CrystalSanctuary

Comment

any mods could help me on this issue ?
            (-[>.<]-)

Comment

If you have discovered yet another Beastmaster-related bug, proceed to the following thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....astmaster-Bugs

Comment

well thats not the point what shd i do to get my slayers into purple now? send in a ticket?
                (-[>.<]-)

Comment

You will need to wait till the issue is fixed in order to synthesize your gear. Seeing that it is bugged, not only for you, but for the backend as well, the GMs will not be able to assist you with this matter.

Comment

aww thats sad thnx !!
                    (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Working...
                    X