Kabam Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kabam Issues

So since for whatever reason I cannot post in the Kabam section lol, fist off let me start off by saying I am playing Crystal Saga from the Kabam website.

Now for a few questions:

1. There is supposed to be a 2x EXP event going on starting today, http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....EXP-Happy-Hour! I don't seem to be getting double exp nor does my pet.

2. Is there any way to link my Kabam account or at least my Crystal Saga character to this site?

3. I have been doing a ton of quests and finally got to level 30 and never received my new mount.. I can't fill out a support ticket because I technically do not have a character here, hence the question above.

I believe this is the right section and I apologize if it is not, I also would have posted in the Kabam section but I can't for some reason.

Thank you for your time.

The Raccoon Mount is obtained by a quest in twilight cavern. Just keep doing them, should only be a few more quests.

Comment

you need to do the lvl30 main quest to get the rabid raccoon mount.

Comment

1. You need to be logged in at the time specified on the event to get the happy hour exp. It lasts for one hour. Please check again at 4pm server time.

2. The platforms are separate, so your account details cannot be linked.

As for sending a ticket, does the link to support on or next to your game screen not work? If not, I will foward that and the posting in the kabam subforum to the gm.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
          The Raccoon Mount is obtained by a quest in twilight cavern. Just keep doing them, should only be a few more quests.
          Ohhh ok well I will continue until then and report back if I get it, I am getting close then because I just had to collect some stuff for another quest inside that place but no quests inside it yet lol. Thank you!

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          1. You need to be logged in at the time specified on the event to get the happy hour exp. It lasts for one hour. Please check again at 4pm server time.

2. The platforms are separate, so your account details cannot be linked.

As for sending a ticket, does the link to support on or next to your game screen not work? If not, I will foward that and the posting in the kabam subforum to the gm.
          Oh ok, so it's 4pm server time each day, I was wondering why it said that lol.. that'd be 6pm CST for anyone interested.

and dang, would be nice to be able to play through here or Kabam.. the header Kabam uses gets annoying.. and as for a support button I don't have one playing through Kabam, the VIP button in Kabam doesn't work either would be nice to be able to get free crystals by doing surveys too lol.. but since my question about the mounts was just answered I won't need to file a ticket, I just thought it didn't give it to me.. and thank you for sending the issue of not being able to post in the Kabam forum.

Comment

Awesome! a million quests and 5 levels later and I finally got my level 30 mount lol!

Comment

What I can suggest for you and others playing on Kabaam, start a toon on 1 of the many CS servers the only annoying header we have is the "Like FB" button

Comment

..............oops wrong place and can't delete this...

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Harke View Post
                  What I can suggest for you and others playing on Kabaam, start a toon on 1 of the many CS servers the only annoying header we have is the "Like FB" button
                  I really hope they could allow us to transfer our characters over though.. I have already gotten pretty far and I really don't want to have to start over

**EDIT**
                  Never mind, found my answer here:
                  http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ve-on-a-server
                  I do have one other question though, I saw somewhere that it was ok to create another character on another account so you could use them both at the same time, I also saw a guide where it stated you should create three accounts and three different characters so you could do dungeons "by yourself" and collect all the loot for yourself lol.. would this be an ok thing to do?
                  Last edited by Iomega0318; 11-20-2012, 06:11 PM.

Comment

I do have one other question though, I saw somewhere that it was ok to create another character on another account so you could use them both at the same time, I also saw a guide where it stated you should create three accounts and three different characters so you could do dungeons "by yourself" and collect all the loot for yourself lol.. would this be an ok thing to do?[/QUOTE]

That would depend on the Kabam account rules. If Kabam allows you to have multiple accounts, then yes you can connect them all to CS and play them concurrently. Crystal Saga allows players to have multiple characters and multiple accounts.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

That would depend on the Kabam account rules. If Kabam allows you to have multiple accounts, then yes you can connect them all to CS and play them concurrently. Crystal Saga allows players to have multiple characters and multiple accounts.
                      Cool I will have to ask them as well then, also one more thing.. the wishing well says you only have to toss "one" coin per wish but it actually requires like 4-6.. is that a glitch or something lol?

Comment

requires more each wish

Comment

Originally posted by iamsimma View Post
                          requires more each wish
                          I assumed that lol, but my thing is why does it require more than one at all when it says you only have to toss "One" coin "Per" wish..

Comment

I've honestly never paid any attention to that dialogue box. I will pass that along as a typo.

Comment

I've honestly never paid any attention to that dialogue box. I will pass that along as a typo.
                              No no no.. as a glitch, you know.. it needs to be "one" per wish lol..
                              But yeah if they could make it to where it updated to state how many after each wish that'd make people who pay attention less likely to complain , or even to where it said 3 coins for your first wish and they increase after that.

and one last question, I know on here if you "Like" the FB page you can get the Boxing Bear Pet.. is there any way to receive that on Kabam?
                              Last edited by Iomega0318; 11-24-2012, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X