the new pet in the fate shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the new pet in the fate shop

I bought this pet [Spirit of Resentment] because the pic looks like a duck in the fate shop. once I did it turned into the lil ghost girl. which I already own. Please give me the duck.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Reverie; 09-30-2015, 12:16 PM. Reason: Removed duplicate attachment.

The Spirit of Resentment's icon was simply changed, and as there is no "duck" to give, your request cannot be fulfilled. In order to prevent similar occurrences in the future, carefully review the name of the item you are purchasing rather than relying solely on the image.

Comment

That's unfair that you would deceive your players like that. but I understand.. anything to get to more money...

Comment

It isn't necessarily deceptive when the name of the item itself did not change. One should doublecheck items they're purchasing in order to avoid such incidents.
        Last edited by Reverie; 09-30-2015, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
          It isn't necessarily deceptive when the name of the item itself did not change. One should doublecheck items they're purchasing in order to avoid such incidents.

Thats the same as buying a bag of chipps and find seeds in the bag or something like that, it is deceptive since not all players are informed of how the pet was and it no matter how you try to say it the truth its one and only you see something you buy it but you dont expect to find something else inside.

Comment

Originally posted by FateAverruncus View Post
            it is deceptive since not all players are informed of how the pet was
            In this case, the player already owns a Spirit of Resentment. Said player purchased a second Spirit of Resentment based on the image alone, which is where this incident stems from.

If you purchase a Spirit of Resentment and later purchase another Spirit of Resentment, it is safe to assume that both Spirit of Resentments are one of the same.
            Last edited by Reverie; 09-30-2015, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Said player should of realized that it was the same pet, but on that note even I had to double take on it. But for all players who are new to the game/do not pay attention to what is in the fate shop, the image would be deception to them.

If you are a new player and you saw that pet in the shop, you would be thinking that you were buying a duck pet. But instead revised something completely different. So you are not obtaining what you paid for. The name alone would not be enough to avoid the case of deception.

I would strongly suggest that if there is anyone still available who can either remove that pet for the time being or if they are able to return the image to what it should be, needs to do so soon as possible, to avoid confusion and further action of others.
              APOLOYMI
              MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
              LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
              (S44)PSYCHODELICA
              GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Working...
              X