Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

crystal purchase

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but there is something she can do. She can call skrill, give them those numbers, and verify the cash is getting to r2. All it takes is picking up the phone. R2's payment system integration issues are not my problem when the cash has been received.
    But ok. I want my friggen order, so I will use paypal for $20, then post the information here for it. Doesn't r2 like making money because this is both bull and headaches, but, I will do it this one time and I still expect to get what I paid for.

The only reason why I am still sitting here unsatisfied is because r2 staff are too lazy to pick up the bloody phone and contact the merchant services provider. I'll be back momentarily with the paypal transactions.

Comment

you have been paid, I want my lionheart crystals today please.

Ryan, you just completed your payment.
      Your receipt number for this payment is: 0898-7937-1073-6658.

We'll send a confirmation email to [...]. This transaction will appear on your statement as PayPal *R2GAMECOLIM.

I will now contact skrill and have ALL of their charges reversed.
      Last edited by Reverie; 10-20-2015, 12:53 PM. Reason: Removed e-mail for privacy purposes.

Comment

I contacted skrill, I had them agree to contact you (the merchant) and inform you of the money you have recieved. They said that they will be in touch within 24 hours more than likely. If I don't hear back by friday or the paypal transaction goes through, I will contact my card issuer and have them dispute the skrill charges. If I do this I dont have the money for a month.
        Last edited by stealthc; 10-21-2015, 02:26 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot.20-10-2015 18.39.28.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	271.3 KB
ID:	1718504
          Here is the transaction appearing on my credit card, right at the bottom 10/22/2015, for $26.77

Comment

Filed another ticket, concerning this sale, this time regarding the paypal payment that I made for the $19.99 USD which still has yet to give me anything on my toon.

Comment

Got a response:

Sorry to respond you so late. We have confirmed your payment and the recharged items will be sent out soon. As for your missing rewards, we will submit your request to the developers. We will try our best to strive them for you. Once we get any updates, we will contact you A.S.A.P. We apologize for the inconvenience. We hope to bring you a good news next time. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Comment

I got crystal on my account; I did not get the sale

Double the price now, cost me nearly $20 just to get the green and blue ones I needed + 5 yellow.
                Last edited by stealthc; 10-24-2015, 03:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X