cant rebirth due to quest cant be abandoned

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant rebirth due to quest cant be abandoned

any gm can assist me i got problem in Rebirth due to i have a quest which is cant be abandoned and the quest is very hard to complete due to monster is hetting too much. the name of the quest is follow the destiny. any GM can help me abandoned it or complete it.

Can you provide a screenshot of the quest's description? In the entire quest interface rather than the Quest Tracker.

Comment

plss help me abandoned that quest. its a lvl 80 quest at wishing well

Comment

Please provide the screenshot requested.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	592.8 KB
ID:	1718593
          this is the sreenshot

Comment

What pops up when you click on 'Abandon Quest'?

Comment

it said the quest cant be abandoned

the quest is impossible for me to complete due to my current status. even the strongest player in my server can do anything to help me because the quest need to be done by me if someone help the item dont drop
              Last edited by Reverie; 10-26-2015, 08:48 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

I will need a screenshot of the pop-up stating that the quest cannot be abandoned when you attempt to.

Comment

her is the pop up Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	735.2 KB
ID:	1718608

Comment

you can try to log in my account to see all detail about the quest

Comment

Thank you. I will be forwarding this issue to see if the devs can adjust the quest(s) to make them droppable.

In the meantime, you should also file a ticket and ask the GMs if they can manually abandon your quest. Provide your IGN along with the server, the latter screenshot, as well as a brief explanation of why you need the quest dropped (E.G. for rebirthing purposes). Tickets can be filed through our support page here: http://www.r2games.com/support/

Comment

elow moderator reverie whats the update in my problem can you help me?

Comment

Did you not file a ticket?

Comment

Having the Exact same issue with my account
                            Would be grand if a GM of some sort would remove it for me
                            Not like i'll be able to finish this quest anytime soon anyway

Comment

Any hopes of getting the quest manually removed must be sent in via ticket.

Comment

Working...
                              X