Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

S88 when is the server coming back?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• catrinasilviu
    started a topic S88 when is the server coming back?

S88 when is the server coming back?

Today i found i can't play CS ... at loading character it says "Failed to connect to server" but i see at the server list all servers are up.
    ( S88 )

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	698.1 KB
ID:	1777730

• catbunny
    replied
    the problem isn't just in S88 is. is in all servers that player as myself have characters. since in all of my accounts i get the same error. how ever when i made a toon in a
    server i don't use i was able to login. so yeah the login fail is most likely only affected in accounts with toons that are already use for long time. Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	885.1 KB
ID:	1719070

Leave a comment:

• cs1
    replied
    Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    Please understand that the cause of the problem is extremely sensitive, hence why the team is having a difficult time resolving the issue. We know what the problem is, and are trying to come about a permanent fix given the presented variables
    Maybe you should have not annoyed who is doing this because now they targeted all the cs servers.

Leave a comment:

• trazyntheinfinite1
    replied
    Lets hope its playable soon, with the weekend coming up if i am not mistaken you guys don't actually have people to maintain the servers at weekends or are at a basic crew. in short if it's not up by tomorrow i doubt you will get it till Monday. Keep us updated Rev, i know it's hard

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Please understand that the cause of the problem is extremely sensitive, hence why the team is having a difficult time resolving the issue. We know what the problem is, and are trying to come about a permanent fix given the presented variables

Leave a comment:

• trazyntheinfinite1
    replied
    I am not sure what you are stating, yes things have failed, but they are trying they have already said they will be giving us compensation due to the down time. Furthermore, it hasn't been down for the full duration of its up time, i've actually had a few days upon the sever.

If they restart everything that won't actually fix anything if the issue is as they have said a sensitive issue there is a chance it wont be fixxed by restarting the sever [ if the roll-backs prove anything they wont fix a thing other than short time damages such as guilds vanishing.]

And yes they are most likely sleeping right now. Furthermore they have done three rollbacks, but i have yet to see another announcement of a roll back so i doubt our levels will go down once again.

Leave a comment:

• manyakerz128
    replied
    Hi there Mod/GM of r2 responsible on CS I know u already know that we players are frustrated about whats happening on the new server. You already done 2 Test first the emergency Maintenance=Fail then the Rollback=Fail.You have done the rollback and our level been down again and still the server is not fixed(Clap clap) So whats the next Fail test? It's been 3 weeks already that the server is down and are we going to expect a month long for this?. If the developer has a hard time fixing this issue can anyone of you atleast b Frank and tell us that the server has no chance and the last resort you can do is to restart everything?.. Yes! expect that alot of player will b angry and the problem on ur side is how to give a good compensation on what we spend time/money/efforts. If someone posted about the login isue again on furom, Mod will just said "we already sent a ticket to a developer resolving the isue" lol. Is r2 dev sleeping or don't give a damn on whats happening or should I say they are incompetent to resolve the issue?.

Leave a comment:

• trazyntheinfinite1
    replied
    Seems S88 is once more down

The other servers are back up from maintenance, are they doing a prolonged maintain on S88?

If they aren't once more S88 is down, and out for now. Lets hope its not rolled back!

Leave a comment:

• Blasser
    replied
    just wondering why is the server always going offline?

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by trazyntheinfinite1 View Post
    I assume this is happening to everyone not just me given the recent events, but i figured id ask the forums if anyone else cant connect to 88.
    Confirming that S88 is down once again. I am checking in with the GMs daily for updates regarding these unusual circumstances.

Leave a comment:

• trazyntheinfinite1
    replied
    I would also like to know.. Every time i get to level 25/26 it blows up server wise, and then i lose my character..

Leave a comment:

• Blasser
    replied
    S88 when is the server coming up?

i was wondering when the server is coming back up!?!?!? also its a Tuesday shouldnt be many worker to fix this server its been 3 hr since i log in and still server has been down please fix it permanently....

Leave a comment:

• trazyntheinfinite1
    replied
    Server 88 down again?

I assume this is happening to everyone not just me given the recent events, but i figured id ask the forums if anyone else cant connect to 88.

Leave a comment:

• TatsuyaHyogo
    replied
    It was up last night, for a short time. However another rollback has happened so any you spent are effectively lost, any money spent is lost, gone. If you attempt to get it back you will be banned for getting it back. Despite not having the service paid for or the benefit of supporting the game.

It is once more however offline, so its not just you.

Leave a comment:

• ZiLLa170
    replied
    now.server.87.is.doing.the.same.thing.as.well

Leave a comment:

Working...
X