X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by R22916517 View Post
    when do i get the email for my ticket? up to now did not receive any email from r2
    When the GM assigned to your case initially responds to your ticket, as previously mentioned.

Leave a comment:

• R22916517
    replied
    when do i get the email for my ticket? up to now did not receive any email from r2

Leave a comment:

• R228759802
    replied
    S88 roll-back

So 3-4 days offline and 2 roll-back ... they rolled back the compesation pack ... are u kidding me ? what is happening ?

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    i already file a ticket but no ticket number and no reply
    Ticket numbers can be found in the e-mail you'll be receiving from R2 when the initial team response is submitted. It'll be located at the bottom corner as a case number. Response times will be delayed as we are entering the weekend and some of the GMs are off-duty till Monday.

Leave a comment:

• R22916517
    replied
    i already file a ticket but no ticket number and no reply

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    how long will it takes to get my money back?
    That is something you need to discuss via ticket. Tickets can be filed through our support page here: http://www.r2games.com/support/

Leave a comment:

• R22916517
    replied
    i dont mind. but please tell them this, if their making a new server make it sure that its 100% working, i know you can return my money back but how about my time wasted in that server? that's why make sure its working 100%. how long will it takes to get my money back?

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    idc if my toon will banned here in s88 as long as i get my money back so i can use it in my other toon in s87
    Should the GMs comply, the account and all toons associated with that account are susceptible to bans, not just the one toon you're requesting a refund for.

Leave a comment:

• R22916517
    replied
    idc if my toon will banned here in s88 as long as i get my money back so i can use it in my other toon in s87

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    An explanation for the rollback has already been provided:
    Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    The fact that all guilds (but one) were deleted made another rollback inevitable. There was simply no way to correct such progression without doing so.

Leave a comment:

• R27729495
    replied
    reverie whats the explanation for roll back ?

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    The fact that all guilds (but one) were deleted made another rollback inevitable. There was simply no way to correct such progression without doing so.

You're welcome to request a refund via ticket, however keep in mind that as per our Refund & Chargeback policy, your account will be susceptible to being permanently banned should the team comply with your request.

Leave a comment:

• R22916517
    replied
    this is the 2nd time rollback. this is not good any more. in the first place this is your fault then why do we have to suffer? im gonna quit this server. r2 wasting my time n money

this is your mess why do we ned to suffer with your stupidity? we give you enough time and understanding to fix the server, ok you rollback the first time its understandable but 2nd time? this is to much. i waste my time and money for your game and this is what i get? if you can;t fix it bettor to close that damn server and return our money back
    Last edited by Reverie; 10-30-2015, 10:18 AM. Reason: Posts merged / inappropriate comments removed.

Leave a comment:

• LalaBoom
    replied
    Ok so we are back up again for how long i have no clue but this time with a twist! Only one guild exists now .. the rest were all deleted

Leave a comment:

• raiko67
    replied
    3 days of maintenance and still not fixed its just amazing how little importance is to developers to work older games even though this is productive ones they have. Shame on you guys.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X