Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An explanation for the rollback has already been provided:
    Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    The fact that all guilds (but one) were deleted made another rollback inevitable. There was simply no way to correct such progression without doing so.

Comment

idc if my toon will banned here in s88 as long as i get my money back so i can use it in my other toon in s87

Comment

Originally posted by R22916517 View Post
        idc if my toon will banned here in s88 as long as i get my money back so i can use it in my other toon in s87
        Should the GMs comply, the account and all toons associated with that account are susceptible to bans, not just the one toon you're requesting a refund for.

Comment

i dont mind. but please tell them this, if their making a new server make it sure that its 100% working, i know you can return my money back but how about my time wasted in that server? that's why make sure its working 100%. how long will it takes to get my money back?

Comment

how long will it takes to get my money back?
            That is something you need to discuss via ticket. Tickets can be filed through our support page here: http://www.r2games.com/support/

Comment

i already file a ticket but no ticket number and no reply

Comment

i already file a ticket but no ticket number and no reply
                Ticket numbers can be found in the e-mail you'll be receiving from R2 when the initial team response is submitted. It'll be located at the bottom corner as a case number. Response times will be delayed as we are entering the weekend and some of the GMs are off-duty till Monday.

Comment

S88 roll-back

So 3-4 days offline and 2 roll-back ... they rolled back the compesation pack ... are u kidding me ? what is happening ?

Comment

when do i get the email for my ticket? up to now did not receive any email from r2

Comment

• Originally posted by R22916517 View Post
                      when do i get the email for my ticket? up to now did not receive any email from r2
                      When the GM assigned to your case initially responds to your ticket, as previously mentioned.

Comment

• Can't connect

Can't load character screen for over a day now, fails to connect to server. Double and triple checked, it isn't my network ort connection up until your servers >.<

Comment

• Which server are you attempting to access?

Comment

• 88 Constance

Comment

• Anyone Else having issues with Sever 88 log-ins?

It seems i can't get passed the opening "Loading Character Screen". Whilst the sever states its "Online" i can't connect to it, this also happened a few hours ago, seems like the sever itself keeps kicking people out.

From the small amount of time i was actually ON the sever last night it also seemed the issue was widespread according to the world chat.

Anyone else unable to access Sever 88 right now?

Comment

• Originally posted by TatsuyaHyogo View Post
                                Anyone else unable to access Sever 88 right now?
                                S88 is down entirely at the moment. The team is aware of the server's condition and are working towards a resolution.

Comment

Working...
                                X