No announcement yet.

Down Again!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we file a ticket Shortee will we get our stuff back? cause i had already done my dungeons, bath, iob, and was in nether with Harle..

Comment

Originally posted by BloodyDove View Post
      If we file a ticket Shortee will we get our stuff back? cause i had already done my dungeons, bath, iob, and was in nether with Harle..
      Hopefully but last time it happened they pretty much ignored all players because they said they needed screen shoots so it made no sense ;( but its R2 we are talking abt here when do they ever make sense
      S42MxMood03
      Guild-SoulofRuins
      Married:S36Krayzie
      Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

Originally posted by luigihunter00 View Post
        O am just warning u on how they do an trust me they don't care they will roll us all back and then give us some weak reward they have done it to us 3 times already!!!
        I don't doubt it at all Mood. Although, with it being this late in the day I don't think roll-back would occur... Now watch me be wrong.

- (S64) NatureKai -

CS1: (S64) NatureKai
        Class: Beastmaster
        Plane: Eidolon
        Level: 92

Tenet: Chaotic Level 9
        Wings: Divine Wings
        Mount: GBS, Great Phoenix
        Pet(s): Demon King, Snow Angel, Guardian Angel, DeathKnight, Bone Dragon

- The OP Beastmaster -

Comment

wait....is the roll back really an option rn?? would ruin more than it would fix stuff for me..
          (S66)KKpower

Comment

You'll get something like these after a week : As our Support Elves haven't heard back from you in over two weeks we are going to assume your problem has either resolved itself, or you've found a solution on your own. As a result we will be changing the status of this ticket from Pending to Resolved. If this isn't the case, and you've simply been busy either in the real world or slaying hordes of demons in one of our games, don't worry there is a simple solution. You can re-open this case at any point during the next two weeks simply by replying to this e-mail, and our Support Elves will get back to work helping to solve your issue.

You gonna reply : But i haven't heard back at you at all!
            And after a week : As our Support Elves haven't heard back from you in over two weeks we are going to assume your problem has either resolved itself, or you've found a solution on your own. As a result we will be changing the status of this ticket from Pending to Resolved. If this isn't the case, and you've simply been busy either in the real world or slaying hordes of demons in one of our games, don't worry there is a simple solution. You can re-open this case at any point during the next two weeks simply by replying to this e-mail, and our Support Elves will get back to work helping to solve your issue.
            You got the picture?

Comment

Originally posted by gabemaster View Post
              I don't doubt it at all Mood. Although, with it being this late in the day I don't think roll-back would occur... Now watch me be wrong.

- (S64) NatureKai -
              I hope not but they did it t us 3 times and trust me they screwed us all up with that

Originally posted by pappody View Post
              You'll get something like these after a week : As our Support Elves haven't heard back from you in over two weeks we are going to assume your problem has either resolved itself, or you've found a solution on your own. As a result we will be changing the status of this ticket from Pending to Resolved. If this isn't the case, and you've simply been busy either in the real world or slaying hordes of demons in one of our games, don't worry there is a simple solution. You can re-open this case at any point during the next two weeks simply by replying to this e-mail, and our Support Elves will get back to work helping to solve your issue.

You gonna reply : But i haven't heard back at you at all!
              And after a week : As our Support Elves haven't heard back from you in over two weeks we are going to assume your problem has either resolved itself, or you've found a solution on your own. As a result we will be changing the status of this ticket from Pending to Resolved. If this isn't the case, and you've simply been busy either in the real world or slaying hordes of demons in one of our games, don't worry there is a simple solution. You can re-open this case at any point during the next two weeks simply by replying to this e-mail, and our Support Elves will get back to work helping to solve your issue.
              You got the picture?
              Sad but so true
              Last edited by Reverie; 11-05-2015, 08:48 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
              S42MxMood03
              Guild-SoulofRuins

Comment

Originally posted by luigihunter00
                Sad but so true
                Yeah that is what happened when my toon was deleted, and when we had the last rollback..

Comment

I feel bad for all the players who upgraded today on our sever Kai with tenents and Cure finally got his promethan wings so I HOPE they don't Roll back but its the easiest option for them to do and then give weak compensations we been here before
                  S42MxMood03
                  Guild-SoulofRuins

Comment

Well, if anything does come back up... I will be afk for a little to eat... Hopefully it is fixed by the time I return. I miss the game already #23

- The OP Beastmaster -

Comment

Oh this one of the late ones! It tried to be a bit more friendly to break the ice and give you some hope :
                      R2 Karl replied:

Greetings (S33)Pappody,

Thank you for drawing this to our attention. Believe us when we say we feel distress as we have been made aware of this issue that some player Daily Login has been resettled due to the Daylight Savings Time change. And we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

We had a numerous report regarding about the issue, as this has come to our attention, we have coordinated with our project team to attend on this matter, we will then deal with each report on a case-by-case basis. We will review your case and provide a beneficial resolution based on your participation and what could be the rewards you are missing out.

Once again we are truly sorry that this game event doesn’t work as it supposed to be and apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused you and your character. We know that the game is not perfect and want you to know that we are always working to improve the game, unfortunately sometimes making mistakes along the way.

If you have yet to receive an update by the end of Thursday, kindly update us so we could poke someone to attend on your case.

Again we thank you for your report but we must ask you to sit tight. Let us know if there’s anything else we can help you in the meantime!

-The R2Games Team

But in the end : As our Support Elves haven't heard back from you in over two weeks we are going to assume your problem has either resolved itself, or you've found a solution on your own. As a result we will be changing the status of this ticket from Pending to Resolved. If this isn't the case, and you've simply been busy either in the real world or slaying hordes of demons in one of our games, don't worry there is a simple solution. You can re-open this case at any point during the next two weeks simply by replying to this e-mail, and our Support Elves will get back to work helping to solve your issue.

Comment

Oh no Cure finally got his wings? They better not rollback.. >.<

Comment

Originally posted by luigihunter00 View Post
                          I feel bad for all the players who upgraded today on our sever Kai with tenents and Cure finally got his promethan wings so I HOPE they don't Roll back but its the easiest option for them to do and then give weak compensations we been here before
                          Yeah.. If they do roll-back... Pretty sure Cure will be major mad #24

- The OP Beastmaster -

Comment

Lol but (S77) still works? I dont get it.

Comment

Oh no Cure finally got his wings? They better not rollback.. >.<
                              Yeah Cure has Pom IV... If I recall correctly that is.

- The OP Beastmaster -

Comment

Originally posted by gabemaster View Post
                                Yeah.. If they do roll-back... Pretty sure Cure will be major mad #24
                                I bet he already shouting it's all RIGGED!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X