Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Down Again!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    Contact information can be found on R2's ToS here: http://www.r2games.com/public/terms-of-service.html

Actually, the game isn't offline. The real problem now is that a handful of players are unable to login with their main toons, which is conditional as it is not affecting everyone. No single server is down.
    Lol that's just ridiculous! Make a topic to post what toons can't play right now! It's amongst your responsibilities i believe! Let's see how many chars are described as a handful!!

Comment

• Originally posted by sdo1966 View Post
      OOH ya that'll be awesome
      heck yea lol i'll bring the drinks <3
      S42MxMood03
      Guild-SoulofRuins
      Married:S36Krayzie
      Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

• Originally posted by LordKyo View Post
        i cant log into s12 i have a level 46 knight on there. it keeps saying failed t connect to server.
        The server is online and there are players there. As stated, only a certain portion of the servers' residents are encountering this error.

Comment

• Originally posted by luigihunter00 View Post
          heck yea lol i'll bring the drinks <3
          Sweet!! I'll bring the s'mores and the firewood then :P

Comment

• from what i see most of the people from my server getting the same issue....
            S26 and the other ones merged with
            yes there are players but they took along time to log in
            if u continuously try to open the too once or twice the mains log in...
            so ''not all players having this issue'' that term shouldn't be stated..........

Comment

• will i be compensated for not being able to log in then bcuz it's not fair that i paid and i cant play.

Comment

• Originally posted by JackfireDT View Post
                so ''not all players having this issue'' that term shouldn't be stated..........
                The number of players who were able to login after repeated attempts are the ones who initially reported the problem. The error isn't affecting every single player -- it is conditional. There is a good number of players unaffected by this problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by JackfireDT View Post
                  from what i see most of the people from my server getting the same issue....
                  S26 and the other ones merged with
                  Dunno but Reverie seems to live in another world! Rev don't try make this a small matter cause apparently it's not! R2 don't save face by your comments just making it worse!

Comment

• if gamers could log in with their main's then we wouldnt be wasting our time complaining about not being able to log in.

Comment

• Originally posted by pappody View Post
                      Dunno but Reverie seems to live in another world! Rev don't try make this a small matter cause apparently it's not! R2 don't save face by your comments just making it worse!
                      Please quote me on where I undermined the problem as being a "small matter". If you read my responses thoroughly, which you do have a tendency not to, you would have caught that I clarified this problem as being conditional and not affecting the mass populace.

Might I add that of our moderators, I am the only one assisting you. Keep your aggravation up and I may just opt out on a vacation as my colleagues did.

Comment

Please quote me on where I undermined the problem as being a "small matter". If you read my responses thoroughly, which you do have a tendency not to, you would have caught that I clarified this problem as being conditional and not affecting the mass populace.
                        may i ask on how will we be compensated for the time that we spent not being able to log in bcuz of the server problems?

Comment

may i ask on how will we be compensated for the time that we spent not being able to log in bcuz of the server problems?
                          I have and will continue pressing the team for compensation once everything is sorted out. You may list some desirable items that I can forward on behalf of the players affected and it will be considerated.

Comment

• First of all i'm from the 1st ones to report the problem and i got the ticket number ticket to prove it! Still can't login!
                            Secondly you claimed it's just a handful! What's the point if we can make new alts but can't log our main chars?! And as previous players stated even those who logged in had been trying so for a lot of time!
                            So tell me how many people it's a handful??

Comment

I have and will continue pressing the team for compensation once everything is sorted out. You may list some desirable items that I can forward on behalf of the players affected and it will be considerated.
                              i would settle for more crystal's and pack expander's would be nice.

Comment

i would settle for more crystal's and pack expander's would be nice.
                                Crystals unfortunately are not ever considered as a form of compensation. An item list is what we can work with.

Comment

Working...
                                X