No announcement yet.

Down Again!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it seems only the toons so old and strong having problems to log in but the new and weak ones can log in easily ...

Comment

• Lol Problem Is problem no matter with strong or new ones Infact they should care about Old players because we r the power of crystal saga new ones just come and go so they should take notice on it because three days is a big time period
      its weekend and not able to play so its very Frustrating

Comment

• Lolz still can't login. R2 u need new team for quick response

Comment

• dont think roll back is the best option, there wasnt a big thing that has been missing, only servers are having problem on loading mains. js.
          But heads up the GM has spoken http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....35#post1465035
          though would be great to shut the servers fr just to reset it and see if the lag will be solved or ip track which ip is making the internet traffic to server and ip block the source.. js
          unless ofcourse, it's internal problem..
          Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 11-08-2015, 01:47 AM.
          Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
          Server:(S22)Tyria Village
          Spouse: (S23)Socrates
          Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
          -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
          -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
          -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

• Loading Stuck after 11/05 maintenance

hope r2 tech can fix my loading problem i already file a ticket my ticket number is 445964Click image for larger version

Name:	crys.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	256.9 KB
ID:	1719116

after long wait it will show like this Click image for larger version

Name:	cry1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	235.7 KB
ID:	1719117
            but if i open my 5 other alt no prblem like this happen
            Last edited by xRobertWafux; 11-08-2015, 02:12 AM. Reason: more info

I tell people, 'If you want to send a message to the White House, call my house.'

Eidolon Knight (S63)RobertWafu
            :cool:Scion Priest (S63)RV

Comment

• pls fix it

Comment

• can r2 will clarified us when will be we able to play Cs again. in that way we avoid to try again again that made everyone mad on r2.

Comment

• Still same issue

Comment

• So, heres the thing, this is NOT Reveries fault and sniping at her is not going to help anyone. Reverie is on our side. Check the title, Forum Mod, not Dev.

I suspect the problem may be a bit more widespread than R2 seem to realise as I'm sure there are a lot of players experiencing this problem without making tickets or posting here - everyone can see the problem is already reported after all.

I have toons I still cannot log, I spent over 8 hours trying to log my main on Friday and another 5 on Saturday after I got dc'd. Thats life. I'm not happy about it but theres not a whole lot I can do about it.

I really am getting frustrated by the lack of information as I'm sure we all are. It would be nice if R2 could treat us like grown-up people and keep us in the loop but it does not look likely so, lets just keep battling on as best we can, stop attacking poor Rev and each other, be patient and launch law suits if they dont fix it in the next couple of days (I'm joking about the law suits).
                    WE ARE LEGENDS

IGN: Riversong
                    Server: (S1)Aurora Point
                    Class: Mage
                    Lvl: Eido 180
                    Pets: Guardian Angel, Emperor Demon + a lot of others
                    Guild: 'LEGENDS'

Comment

• Originally posted by Riversong View Post
                      So, heres the thing, this is NOT Reveries fault and sniping at her is not going to help anyone. Reverie is on our side. Check the title, Forum Mod, not Dev.

I suspect the problem may be a bit more widespread than R2 seem to realise as I'm sure there are a lot of players experiencing this problem without making tickets or posting here - everyone can see the problem is already reported after all.

I have toons I still cannot log, I spent over 8 hours trying to log my main on Friday and another 5 on Saturday after I got dc'd. Thats life. I'm not happy about it but theres not a whole lot I can do about it.

I really am getting frustrated by the lack of information as I'm sure we all are. It would be nice if R2 could treat us like grown-up people and keep us in the loop but it does not look likely so, lets just keep battling on as best we can, stop attacking poor Rev and each other, be patient and launch law suits if they dont fix it in the next couple of days (I'm joking about the law suits).
                      I agree, there's no point getting angry at Rev, although she could tone down on the r2 supporting talk as she knows as well as anyone else how terrible they are xD

I just wish they would let us know what's going on, they apparently aren't even telling the mods anything to relay to us either, such a lack of customer support.
                      (S36)Auroria
                      160+ Eidolon Knight
                      Apocolypse Co-leader
                      (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

• Originally posted by ***** View Post
                        um well i can list my few mains but seriously if i had to list all my ahem hand full of characters i cant log in id need a lot of space i vote rollback heck two week roll back i don't care i burn over 50 dungeon keys a day which is not cheap but for the hundreds of dragon coins i farm a day, frag shards and average 60 dragon crystal a day and a little over a immaculate gem unbound a day worth of gems ive lost more in these days of down time than a greater pearls of wisdom or 5 greater pearls of wisdom would make up for it maybe 10 bound a character or 3 unbound per character tho the pixie upgrade crystals not a bad idea caia cause i have several scions i do certain things on and rebirth packs alone is a lot of pixie upgrade crystals ive lost as well as greater mount upgrade tokens and ethereal wings so you know compensate most that stuff and ill just chock up the rest as a loss by honest mistake or unavoidable tech issues
                        well its nice to finally hear from you Geg lol

Comment

• always great wisdom from the geg

Comment

Still having log in issues. My char screen comes up and everything perfectly fine but when I go to log him in the loading screen just sits and does nothing. I havent been able to play at all since server went down, thats no exp or farming.

Comment

• Login problem

hy i m TAHAHASSAN from S32 Necropolis LVL 74 SCION
                              i m not able to login since 4 days plz fix the problem fast
                              heres the screenshot
                              its really getting over head 4 days and still no update
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	cs.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	126.7 KB
ID:	1719141

Comment

• im on s12 and i still cant log in its saying failed to connect to server. i paid 7.99 to be a vip and i cant play bcuz of the issue's.
                                since it's monday in hongkong i do hope they can fix this please so we can all log into the game and play once again.

Comment

Working...
                                X