Fix the recharge!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fix the recharge!

I've recharged on S93 and I have yet so receive my crystals. I've waited for several hours now and even filed a ticket with no reply at all.
    Please fix this asap, I'm very dissapointed that this happened right after a new update which obviously would lead to more people recharging.

If any mods need screenshots or order numbers and such, please pm me and I'll send it to you.

Thank you. Much appreciated.
    Yes, that's why I'm crowned queen.

In the future, it is a much quicker process for you to include either an order or ticket number in your post, that way a moderator has it readily available without having to ask.

Comment

Ive the same Problem and ONly a excuse MSG from R2 but no xtalls or POints until now

Its allways the same when another server merge Maint are just 10-15mins

Comment

Originally posted by Lordi05 View Post
        Ive the same Problem and ONly a excuse MSG from R2 but no xtalls or POints until now

Its allways the same when another server merge Maint are just 10-15mins
        Do you have an order number available?

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
          Do you have an order number available?

yes ive 2

Order number: 201603240538031510
          201603240706323892_en

Comment

Originally posted by Lordi05 View Post
            yes ive 2

Order number: 201603240538031510
            201603240706323892_en
            Your orders have been processed.

Comment

I've charged on S94 And it says Order in complete , And in my order list when i search for the payment it The character name is 307320374 and my real Character name is Maxzy i didnt get the charge ...

Comment

Originally posted by zimazima202020 View Post
                I've charged on S94 And it says Order in complete , And in my order list when i search for the payment it The character name is 307320374 and my real Character name is Maxzy i didnt get the charge ...
                If your order is marked 'Incomplete', that indicates that the transaction was not successfully completed. You will need to attempt it again.

Comment

Working...
                X