No announcement yet.

First S93 now S94?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well today i am thinking about just doing other stuff and not stay on forum to get entertained on what everyone else has to say

Comment

well the 2 guys out in front are miles in frount so it simply tells me its already messed up no way should they be that far ahead if we wer given equal opportunities to play

Comment

wekk it isnt hard for me to catch up only plaed for about two hours and already made lvl 30 compared to everyone else but yes i know what you mean

Comment

if the sites not back within next few hrs il be recalling my money as well cause this is pointless to even try play now

Comment

go for it i think a couple people have already done that

Comment

Sure 93 got fixed, but their server got rolled back and they lost all recent progress. That's something a server like 94 couldn't afford because people already bought super mount packs to get windfiery, etc, all things that take CHANCE to be unlocked but it can all be lost if a rollback happens.

Comment

ok 3rd day in a row.. this is goodbye from me as with many many others im sick of this downtime and how we are being treated.. simply isn't good enough

Comment

A rollback won't cut it this time. Not for 94. People have gotten Windfiery already and other items acquired by CHANCE.....a rollback means all of it goes away. Such a waste of time, effort and money, and it will cost this game MANY players if such a new server gets rolled back.

Comment

s93 should never have been roled back as many were effected.. s94 on the other hand should its a new server not much progress has bean made only a few will be effected negitivly where as many will welcome it.. the lack of playtime reiterates and backs up the argument for s94 roleback as the legends thing is a compleat joke at the moment as is the server progression no1 has been able to do any events or some have but lost many attempts because of freaquend downing of server.. people have lost the easter costumes and the temp mounts everything with a time even the free vip if they clicked before these issues occurred soo yer.. ROLEBACK S94 PLZ

Comment

S94 down yet again

seriously are you just taking the biscuit or what.. GET IT FIXED

Welcome to the yoyo server we will be going up and definetly down over the next.. Hmmmm ........... Period of time plz dont enjoy urselfs and we may fix the issue when we can be bothered or when we can find a staff member with half a brain.. Tyvm
                      Last edited by Reverie; 04-03-2016, 10:40 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

I have just tested S94 and did not experience any login issues. Is anyone still having troubles? If so, do post a screenshot.

Comment

s94 is down now as well... might have something to do with all of hellcast having like 10 alts each.. just a thought but might want to look into players having so many alts..

its very obvious to see during quiz time.. and if this is allowed id like to no because il creat 10 alts like the rest simply isn't fair some play by the rulls while others clearly break them and nothing is done send 1 of your mods into game dureing quiz time let them see whats going oin its rediculis some guy had 8 places on the list

ok cool soo I can have lots as well.. good to no.. il go make 200

SERIOUSLY.. *** get the damn servers working just ruined my dungeon run.. got FSE dropp and everything yet your stupid server decids to go down yet again.. S94 is a damn joke
                          Last edited by Reverie; 04-07-2016, 11:32 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Working...
                          X