• Originally posted by vickery View Post
    hey bro whats your ingame name?
    My ign is Ozzy

Comment

• hey buddy its DarkAngelz

Comment

• Originally posted by vickery View Post
        hey buddy its DarkAngelz
        hey bud.Just playing the waiting game,lol.

Comment

• -SIGH- Some kind of report would be nice

Comment

• Why are posts being deleted but no answers,lol.Such a great company r2games is thanks,i enjoy it.

Comment

• my thoughts exactly.. its like there trying to stop the bleeding but after this fiasco they don't stand a chance..

Comment

• So i guess servers still down?

Nana here btw
                Xayan "Deception" S 105

Comment

• yep and still no predicted time that it will be back up and running.. hey nana by the way.. 3 here

Comment

• This is a little more than disappointing... I really hope to see how they can make this up to us. At this point it's really inexcusable to not have the server back online or an update on this situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yamgi View Post
                      This is a little more than disappointing... I really hope to see how they can make this up to us. At this point it's really inexcusable to not have the server back online or an update on this situation.
                      It's a bit beyond a joke now....Hmm....April Fools joke? o.o
                      Twisted

Comment

• I still can't log in either. All it says is 'Failed to Connect to Server'. It's been over 24hrs now since I've been able to log in. I'm going to be so upset if this messes up my login streak >:C I'm on s93 if that helps. This is Alleina btw~
                        IGN - Alleina

Comment

• no worrys they just ruined 2 days of my spring break

Comment

• it already messed up my login streak.. I had just received 9day login tried this morning and was back to square 1

Comment

• They ruined some good days off from work I had. This will ruin the login bonus and reset the SS normal gem coupon 100 soul orb thingy and uh... afk card won't it? i don't want it reset

Comment

• both s93 and s94 will be dead as most have decided to recall there payments and leave which im not surprized at.. R2 hasn't given us any info and has p!55ed allot of players off with this mess.. to be honest after 2 days with all these issues perhaps a 3rd and no info given id say this was the end for them as many a lawsuit will occur and much money will be recalled and all could have bean so easily prevented

Comment

Working...
                                X