No announcement yet.

S93 down.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still down.This had to happen on my only day off in weeks...

Ozzy

Comment

mann this sukks server s93 down it let me in I was chatting in world chat then nothing had to refreash and now wont let me on iv been trying for ages.. im already miles behind from starting server only a few days ago..

Comment

This seems like a pretty poopy way to make ppl move on to S94 and cash up...well Im done cashing up in this game.You guys at r2 games dont give a poop about us at all,not even a notice from R2games to tell us what is going on for over 4 and half hours now.

Comment

yep its sickening.. as you sed they don't care.. it actualy let me sighn in I got to say 1 line in chat then now wont let me in attall... missed lots of events even if they give compo packs it will be lame bound items we cant use... they should giv us crystal atleast for messing us about and missing everything.. this even messed up all my new events as my costume is now gone because of this

Comment

aint no cigar big enough to outlast this downtime, EXCELCIOR!!

all my other servers work, too bad I don't like them >< .
            Last edited by Reverie; 03-31-2016, 03:24 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

the thing that gets me is not 1 reply from mods to say servers down working on it or to update us.. its just silence

they need to hire me il fix ther darn servers and keep every1 up to date atleast. there would be none of this nonsense

Comment

well I hope they get their current servers working before they decide to open a new one

Comment

ur jokeing right? they cant even keep us up to date lol

Comment

to think a website this huge that makes a ton of money would be able to fix a prob like this in a short amount of time and be able to update you this is just a damm shame

Comment

lol.. they cant even get my lvl correct.. looking on forum it sez lvl 38.... ummm I don't thinkso R2

Comment

Originally posted by briantiffin View Post
                        lol.. they cant even get my lvl correct.. looking on forum it sez lvl 38.... ummm I don't thinkso R2
                        that is your account level not your s93 level

Comment

that's your client lvl not your character lvl

my dads a farmer, he'll know what to do!!

Comment

kramm i think you need anoutehr cigar to pass the time maybe 2 the way r2 is workin lol

Comment

lol.. ahh ok.. thought it was gonna reset me to lvl 38 hahaha..

Comment

Originally posted by briantiffin View Post
                                the thing that gets me is not 1 reply from mods to say servers down working on it or to update us.. its just silence
                                Two of us have actually posted here in reference to the issue. If either of us were given an update, we would have mentioned it.
                                Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                                S93's login error has been reported.
                                Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                                No update on how long it will take to fix it.

Comment

Working...
                                X