No announcement yet.

S93 down.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do you guys even know what caused it to crash ? i just wanna play bro cause I wanted to join the new server for a lil also

Comment

its crazy it let me on even tho was crashed but only let me talk in chat 1 line then boop off again. I never saw any updates on here about it..

ok I just looked back saw your post.. but still we have missed so many events and things and what will we get? either nothing or a silly bound compo pack that we cant use till a certain lvl or trade.. gone are the times R2 gave crystal and actually apologised for server downtime.

give us all an egg straviganza compo pack containing.. random egg batches consisting of angel, demon, teaka, devil, bone dragon etc x5 - 10 ... morph crystals and pethut upgrade crystals rare drop from eggstraviganza pack = 5x pink or red Easter eggs or crystals even.. heck id be happy with a few pack expanders or vault expanders..
      Last edited by Reverie; 03-31-2016, 03:58 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Though there is no guarantee, I will be requesting some form of compensation for S93's down time. Even then, a "silly bound comp pack" is better than receiving nothing at all.

Comment

yer I guess but its just frustraiting.. sorry to ramble but had this issue time and time again on this game.. and I love it sooo much..

Comment

Your frustration is understandable, especially given the down time that came earlier with weekly maintenance. The team is working on resolving the issue, so all we can do is wait till then. Should I catch any word on an expected time of fixture, this thread will be updated.

Comment

Just try to be a TINY bit more ahead of us having to complain every time, when this clearly is a damn regular issue! ..
              I get that you guys have a lot to do and stuff, but this is a part of your job - INFORM US.
              "We don't know how long" / "Login error have been reported" is not good enough, we should not have had to ask those questions.. !
              It's just rediculous when the people who actually are active, miss out on several special items, a LOT of gold, and chances to advance theire lvls.
              And the compensation packs are like, "A big smile and your salad tossed by a GM of your choice".
              Last edited by R290450737; 03-31-2016, 04:17 PM.

Comment

ok thankyou very much.

Comment

Well the frustration is understandable considering the fact that this game is played by lots of people, all ages mainly, not to mention many of us cashing here.So yes, it would be just a decent thing to do if we are informed on time about what is going on. Missing out on exp, game currency,lots of needed items to make our chars strong is the main reason why people lose their temper. My weeding was supposed to be today... It was the only available day for me and my partner... What some of us are saying is that time can not be refunded. Some had days off which now are ruined. It's not your fault of course,it happens. So maybe try to make the people in charge understand that fact a little bit better
                  Xayan "Deception" S 105

Comment

darrellana may I have an invitation if we ever get back on lol.. my ingame name is.... 3

Comment

There wont be any weeding since the booking time was 12pm-16pm
                      Xayan "Deception" S 105

Comment

ahh ok.. damn.. sorry for your loss. hopefully you might get it back or something..

Comment

sure does suck but hopefully we'll get compensation at least. I wanted to go to wedding as well.

Comment

Originally posted by R290450737 View Post
                            Just try to be a TINY bit more ahead of us having to complain every time, when this clearly is a damn regular issue! ..
                            I get that you guys have a lot to do and stuff, but this is a part of your job - INFORM US.
                            "We don't know how long" / "Login error have been reported" is not good enough, we should not have had to ask those questions.. !
                            The developers, GMs, nor moderators have the availability to constantly check on the status of each server, so we depend on resident players for a heads up should an issue arise. From there, a report is made by an available moderator and the team then begins to investigate the cause of the problem. Once the cause is identified, they then work to resolve the issue.

That being said, moderators do not have access to backend information. We report, forward, and intermittently ask the team for updates, so to expect a thorough report on the situation is reaching a bit high. If you do not find the assistance we, forum moderators, provide satisfactory, you're welcome to direct your complaints through the ticket system. Tickets can be filed through our support page here: http://www.r2games.com/support/

Comment

im just happy atleast we have you here telling us and informing us its not your fault I think the issue is just frustration at the time and items/gold lost and the same thing happening over and over this weak especialy

in essence ur just a messenger no point shooting you lol

by the way when does new server s94 open the times confuse me cause im from the uk

Comment

It's been like 8 hours already. At this rate s94 will open before s93

Comment

Working...
                                X