Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ive been emotionally scarred from this and a little bit physically

Comment

I'm just a little bit disappointed cuz i had today off from work and was going to get to do all the events.. now i still miss them all.

Comment

The Guys from R2 Should Fix the Problem first before they Start another Server Iff they Are not abble to do that than Kick them out of the company and the COE too. It is not to much to Restart or Reset the Server they are just to silly for that or Lazzy to do theire Job

Comment

lets play a game, guess my in-game name

Comment

lol Guessing my ingame name is Easy just read all threads from this and you see the screens

Comment

and I gave mine a few posts ago.. rofl.. soo no point in trying to guess mine

Comment

I been waiting over 8 hours now and not even a word from R2 games on whats up.Same reasons I quit this game over a year ago.R2 games will pump out the new server before they even think to fix ours,Im 100% sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Krammet View Post
                  lets play a game, guess my in-game name
                  any hints?

Lordi is HH, brian is 3 kram is ???
                  Last edited by Reverie; 03-31-2016, 06:43 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by briantiffin View Post
                    by the way when does new server s94 open the times confuse me cause im from the uk
                    S94 will be launching two hours from now.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                      S94 will be launching two hours from now.
                      so they are going to launch a new server while our server is messed right up for almost 9 hours now? lol I expect that from r2 game,thanks for the info.

Comment

Ozzy right >_> reset might come before we get our server back :/

Comment

i dont know why. i cant log in on s93 server...

Comment

i guess ill play s94 for like tonight since this thing didnt get fixed im DarkAngelz btw so if slayer or anye one in my guild wanna join msg me XD

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan_Rathlor View Post
                              so they are going to launch a new server while our server is messed right up for almost 9 hours now? lol I expect that from r2 game,thanks for the info.
                              S94's launch is and has been set; it wouldn't be fair to delay the server's release due to unexpected issues with an unrelated server.

Comment

An hour 20 mins for new server maybe another 10 hours they can fix s93. I'll play some on the new server while waiting for mine to come back online

Comment

Working...
                                X