S93 down.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    Please refrain from responding with unrelated and/or irrelevant posts. It is considered a form of spam and said posts will be deleted. Thank you.
    Than Should they guys to do there Work and Open The Server 93 Its enought now Yesterday over 9 Hours and Today again and Than nothing as sorry and the missing Events I think thats not fair They should all be firesd iff they would working for me I would then fiered A.S.A.P and The CEO *** too becouse it is his Work to Whatch about the team and deligate them

Comment

• We should get a free chocolate pack as well. no way we'll be able to collect enough for a red egg.

Comment

• This takes forever lol. 3 more hours and i won't be able to get anything done today aswell haha!

Comment

• Missed all events yesterday and I'm sure it will be another 8+ hours until it's fixed and even then there may still be some problems. Well, the weather isn't looking nice outside and today is my last day off until I have to return to work. Was hoping I could chill in game and do some events but not lookin' good.

Comment

• Update update update update update!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• that is some major bull lol s94 stopped while i was in ladder

Comment

• WELL SURPRIZE SURPRIZE s94 DOWN YET AGAIN.. SERIOUSLY IF THIS COMPANY CANT KEEP A SERVER OPEN IT SHOULD close

Comment

• Great, I come home from work and whats new? S 93 down again and apparently S 94 You guys can't manage to fix an issue going on for 2 days? What a shame lol. Makes me rethink if it is worth spending in this game
                  Xayan "Deception" S 105

Comment

• lvl 6 ladder kill me pls that was just sad entering ladder toget lvl 30 and it just explodes in your face

Comment

• its not worth it attal we have been seriously scr£wed about last few days and all u get is a compo pack.. yer it was reasonable but is oof no use to us on new server for like 2weaks

Comment

• if i get the pack on the new server ill stillbe sorta content

its bck yays
                        Last edited by Reverie; 04-01-2016, 11:17 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

• I wont.. it should be crystals or expanders even wings or muts

Comment

• id be happy with 200xtals on the new server XD

Comment

• S93 still not back on yet god damnitttttt. UPDATE US

Comment

• Okay its not funny anymore give all ppl they money back that they have spent on S93 or the xtall including the stuff that they have bought and make an Server Rollback That would be only fair to The players

Comment

Working...
                                X