Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

S93 down.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and it goes again this is just asad

Comment

• Brittney spears comes to mind.. OOPS ITS DID IT AGAIN.. HIT R2 BABY 1 MORE TIME

Exactly.. Rollback server cause this suck

S94 is the 1 down muppet lol.. Not s93.. Or maybe both are
      Last edited by Reverie; 04-01-2016, 11:19 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

• Originally posted by silentzoner
        S94 is the 1 down muppet lol.. Not s93.. Or maybe both are
        yo muppet, S93 has been down much longer than your new server

Comment

• I no lmao i play there as well hahaha... Im jus saying they really need to get this fixed its really annoying

Comment

• Atleast UPDATE US R2. my gosh. so hard to just publish an announcement how things are going.........

Comment

• My guess is they are trying to use 1 server to support both s93 and s94. And its not working

they need to stop being so cheap and use some of the money cashers throw at them crazily
              Last edited by Reverie; 04-01-2016, 11:19 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

• Sure, we don't really know what they are or are not doing, but this is just rediculous.
                No announcements or updates from anyone - I'm not spending another $ ever if the server even comes back up.

Comment

• as I keep trying to tell every1 stop cashing and they might learn there lesson not to mess us around

Comment

• Almost to the point to where I'm about to quit. This is crazy and everyone knows it. Gonna have to do much better than a compensation pack. Think everyone is about to ask for refunds.

Comment

• Are you guys guna fix S93 any time soon?

Pretty ridiculous this is o.O
                      Last edited by Reverie; 04-01-2016, 11:21 AM. Reason: Posts merged.
                      Twisted

Comment

• yer to be fair we should all get payed for dealling with there crud

Comment

• Maybe after their lunch break they will look into it. Lol.

Comment

• Their lunch break of 24 hours? Lol
                            Twisted

Comment

• Originally posted by Yamgi View Post
                              Almost to the point to where I'm about to quit. This is crazy and everyone knows it. Gonna have to do much better than a compensation pack. Think everyone is about to ask for refunds.
                              If you mean refunds for crystals that are bought, their terms of service states,"All purchases made on the Site are final: we do not provide cash refunds or credits for Virtual Currency purchases." So I doubt they will give a refund on crystals even if a ton of people ask, they will most likely compensate for the crystals lost, though, if that is what you're talking about ^_^. (By that I mean they will give them their crystals and probably a better compensation pack, or at least I hope they do >_<)
                              IGN: Velvet
                              Server NO. 93
                              Guild: HellBound
                              Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. -Confucius
                              Only the blackest of black could possibly be considered black, wouldn't you agree my dear?

Comment

• Originally posted by Yamgi View Post
                                Almost to the point to where I'm about to quit. This is crazy and everyone knows it. Gonna have to do much better than a compensation pack. Think everyone is about to ask for refunds.
                                Yes, I allready contacted my bank and i can refund everything i spend last 2 weeks, so i'll give them time till I get back from work, if they haven't fixed it by than I'm gonna refund my money and they can ban my account.

Comment

Working...
                                X