• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All these deleted posts though... Fishy >w>
    IGN - Alleina

Comment

• All my accounts cant connect #17
      Last edited by Reverie; 04-01-2016, 09:15 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word.

Comment

• I've been patient long enough and now I'm starting to get really annoyed by this. There is only so much one person can handle and this is pushing limits. I swear if it's not up soon I will not rest until I am refunded for every order I have made. Ok, maybe that is a little harsh but it's the way I feel. I don't like it very much but you have one more day to fix this problem before you lose the players of s93.

Comment

• Welp,im going to look for a new game i guess.Cant do this no more,its bloody stressful.Making me upset for 2 full days now,headache and just so sick of looking at "Failed to connect to server"

Peace

Comment

• some have already decided enough is enough.. cant blame them.. we haven't even been told the issue or given a prediction of when it will be sorted

Comment

• Not to be a jerk, but a game server being down truly isn't the end of the world. Yes it's frustrating and I DO think we should be refunded for various things because of all this down-time, but there's no use getting mad. That being said though, you suck R2 games Communication is key, y'know.
              IGN - Alleina

Comment

• Oh yeah,If you are looking for a refund on our credit cards.
                Id go to the bank and file a dispute claim,and tell them how you paid for a services that you are not getting and cancel the money sent to this 2 bit company.
                Your account will be banned though so keep that in mind.Just letting you guys know it is possible to get our money back.

Comment

• You know how it is. They take our money then kick us from our server without a word and no apology of course because they're not sorry about it. They are here to earn money for their business is all. I think there was one guy who cared that worked for R2 but uh.. Idk what happened to him. He prolly got tired of them and quit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yamgi View Post
                    You know how it is. They take our money then kick us from our server without a word and no apology of course because they're not sorry about it. They are here to earn money for their business is all. I think there was one guy who cared that worked for R2 but uh.. Idk what happened to him. He prolly got tired of them and quit.
                    Not even a word of any kind.And for things I wrote yesterday on here with my other account,the mods banned it from forums,lol go figure that one out,lol.Covering up everything and all they can.

Comment

• I just wish I would have gotten some sort of contact info from my friends so we could chat outside the game. That's the only thing that's bugging me really, the fact that I can't talk to any of my friends :c WHERE ARE YOU MELANCHOLY, WHERE?! Dx
                      IGN - Alleina

Comment

• 94's up. Hopefully ours will be soon
                        Twisted

Comment

• For the claimed "deleted posts", all new threads regarding S93 have been merging into this thread to prevent forum clutter. You're all welcome to shift through the pages looking for said posts. All threads relating to S94 have been and will be merged into the following thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1513678

All irrelevant and/or unrelated posts that do not pertain to either server issues will be deleted from both threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rathlor
                            you filthy casual,haha just joking.
                            Haha it's true. Didn't take into account the fact that some of you guys play almost 24/7 :P Fear not, I'm only joking.
                            IGN - Alleina

Comment

• Lol. Lot's of my guildies on here like Ozzy and Darkangelz. Well, I guess that's not a lot... hmm. Then there is me so 3 Outcasts! XD

Comment

• god **. im going to see my bank tomorrow if this aint fix yet..

xRain
                                Last edited by Reverie; 04-01-2016, 09:23 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word.

Comment

Working...
                                X