No announcement yet.

S93 down.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not going to answer the LG question or just going to try to make more ppl upset with your condescending "answers" and deleting ppl's posts.
    Last edited by Ryan_Rathlor; 04-01-2016, 11:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mitchmac000 View Post
      I think I'm going through crystal saga withdrawals. If I have to go to the hospital do you think r2 games will cover my costs or nahh
      Saaame, I've literally just been sitting here watching Netflix and Youtube all day. I also keep constantly checking forums/the server to see if anything has happened yet .
      IGN: Velvet
      Server NO. 93
      Guild: HellBound
      Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. -Confucius
      Only the blackest of black could possibly be considered black, wouldn't you agree my dear?

Comment

• Originally posted by XPowerX View Post
        Saaame, I've literally just been sitting here watching Netflix and Youtube all day. I also keep constantly checking forums/the server to see if anything has happened yet .
        Yo, Velv ^^ And that's pretty much what I've been doing all day too... Watching Heroes on netflix and random **** on youtube. Oh the agony </3
        IGN - Alleina

Comment

• Originally posted by mitchmac000 View Post
          Yo, Velv ^^ And that's pretty much what I've been doing all day too... Watching Heroes on netflix and random **** on youtube. Oh the agony </3
          I hope this will be fixed by tomorrow morning, honestly it can't be that hard to fix it especially if they were able to get S94 to work, they should be able to get S93 up since it was the same problem with both servers. Oh well, I will attempt to sleep now with the thought of not playing CS for an entire day D:
          IGN: Velvet
          Server NO. 93
          Guild: HellBound
          Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. -Confucius
          Only the blackest of black could possibly be considered black, wouldn't you agree my dear?

Comment

• Originally posted by XPowerX View Post
            I hope this will be fixed by tomorrow morning, honestly it can't be that hard to fix it especially if they were able to get S94 to work, they should be able to get S93 up since it was the same problem with both servers. Oh well, I will attempt to sleep now with the thought of not playing CS for an entire day D:
            I don't even know what's going on with s93, and that's what bugs me the most. Like, shouldn't they at least let us know what's goin' on? ;c Good luck sleeping, Velv! xD
            IGN - Alleina

Comment

• I just wanna say, i contacted my bank and this is gonna be a hell of a job cause they normally don't refund Ideal payments BUT we can do it. And Reverie, as much as I hate R2 right now, you are the only one keeping us informed even tho there isn't much to say. Keep up the work and work for a company worth your time.

This account will get banned, so for the time it's up, BYE <3 Brisingr S46/S93 - Tinkerbell S59

Comment

• So s93 is back up, but all of our login bonuses and all that are gone
                IGN - Alleina

Comment

• And not any form for compensation is up either.
                  I didn't get the first compensation with 5x gpow or whatever people are talking about, and now all our login bonuses and everything is gone AND nothing at all for those 59 hours offline I had, when I basically haven't been offline since I stared playing this game!!!

If there is no compensation up within the day, I'm quitting. No question.

Comment

• Originally posted by R290450737 View Post
                    And not any form for compensation is up either.
                    I didn't get the first compensation with 5x gpow or whatever people are talking about, and now all our login bonuses and everything is gone AND nothing at all for those 59 hours offline I had, when I basically haven't been offline since I stared playing this game!!!

If there is no compensation up within the day, I'm quitting. No question.
                    Information regarding compensation has already been announced here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....nt-S93-is-back!

Comment

• Ok, thanx for the link. And sorry for double post.

Comment

• Again?Click image for larger version

Name:	failed.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	236.7 KB
ID:	1724316

Comment

• Hahaaha yes, those at r2 can"t do anything right hahaha my god!!
                          Last edited by Reverie; 04-06-2016, 04:44 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate comment.

Comment

• yeah and no Mod is on^^

Comment

• dced while doing quiz

Click image for larger version

Name:	dced while doing quiz.png
Views:	1
Size:	824.6 KB
ID:	1724317

Comment

• Sigh..........
                                Twisted