Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Server DC Daily S94

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silentzoner
    started a topic Server DC Daily S94

Server DC Daily S94

mann this sukks I lost like 20g today because stupid server went down.. I tried handing in a lvl 6 crystal 2x and both times it failed because ur stupid server went down.. either giv us our delivery trys back or giv me the 20g I should have got for delivering..

thers totally no point having vip if this keeps happening cause we are looseing tonnes of stuff.. its crashed 4x during dungeon attempts in the last 2 days and now its started dureing delivery as well.. FIX THE DAM SERVER AND REFUND US
    Last edited by Reverie; 04-08-2016, 08:47 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

• silentzoner
    replied
    ok soo can I ask whatever happened to the supposed promised compensation packs s94 was promised we would receive when our server was fixed?

Subject: S94 CRASHING EVERY EVENT OR DUNGEON RUN

APR 17, 2016 | 11:23AM CEST
    R2 Karl replied:

Greetings,

Thank you for drawing this to our attention. Believe us when we say we feel distress when we have known that your server still has login problem or connectivity issues. Knowing this, we have coordinated with our project team regarding about your server issue. And the developers have respond to conduct an emergency maintenance that should have sort this matter.

However this doesn’t seem to be the case. As this turned out to be a larger logistical issue than it appeared, the developers require more time to address this matter. We are totally aware how absurd this is, but as a Support Elves this is something we have no control or prior knowledge about. But we are pushing and helping as much as we can.

Again we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this issue might have caused you. We are aware that with this server down, we have hindered your daily activities and some promotion and events that you should have acquired. We will then add an input to the devs if they can adjust those events and promotion duration and to recompense the players adversities.

We ask at this time for your continued patience and understanding. We know it may be a bit difficult to do so, but we want to assure you we will get this matter resolved for our valued players.

We will then contact you soon as when your server is fully functional. Thank you for standing by during this difficult times.

-The R2Games Team

How helpful was your Support Elf ? (Please Note, this is simply for rating the support you have received, not for providing R2 Games with additional information concerning your ticket.
    Rate my reply
    APR 16, 2016 | 04:39AM CEST
    Original message
    wrote:

charecters ingame name: J3DI
    game: crystal saga
    server: s94 wild autumn

hi there messaging about server s94.. do you guys no if it will ever be fixed as we have all gotten sick of the downtime / lag / crashes ever since the server opened we wer wondering how to cancel vip and if we would get banned for doing so.. I no recall of payments you can be banned but not sure about cancelation.. no point paying for things we cant get use from.. very disappointed this issue hasn't been resolved yet and its the reason I haven't cashd much this server.. lucky if we can do 4 events within a whole weak because soon as events start they either crash just be4 or in the middle and you get nothing.. even delivery's almost every single delivery bugs out and u cant collect at the end guy.. dungeon runs.. soon as u kill 1st boss u get disconnected.. normally I can easily solo all dungeons for my lvl but have hardly gotten to do any because server crashes.. during quiz time u usually get to answer 1 question and it crashes so throws u out yet again.. plz fix the instability of our server . is there a timeframe for this TO BE FIXED? because id love to be able to play my game at least half the time uninterrupted 90% downtime simply isn't playable and many many people have decided to recall payments and cancel vip.. all I want is to play my game which I have payd for.. the issue isn't on the players side its the unstable server.. don't care what needs to be done to fix JUST FIX ITwe have lost 1000s of items 100s of vip hrs and time trying to play this server its a complete joke that simply isn't funny anymore.. I can understand a certain amount of downtime but 90% isn't acceptable and is borderline fraud.. we want this fixed or atleast compensated with dungeon keys gold and vip time.. not to much to ask as these are things we should have gotten but simply aren't getting what we pay for..
    Last edited by silentzoner; 05-13-2016, 05:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• zentox
    replied
    You should just IP ban Gmaster and then find his main account and ban that too. Since this is the second account they have created.

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    I will report GMaster.

Leave a comment:

• silentzoner
    replied
    where can I report a scammer..

Click image for larger version

Name:	11.png
Views:	1
Size:	740.0 KB
ID:	1724774

GMaster = scammer was known as GameMaster has returned

and server jus crashed.... OMFG
    Last edited by Reverie; 04-29-2016, 11:06 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Leave a comment:

• R27288137
    replied
    aw server down again S94 ?

i dont want to wait anymore grrr S94 sucks ...ill go S93 instead
    Last edited by Reverie; 04-29-2016, 09:08 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Leave a comment:

• tonkagamz
    replied
    it is quiz time guess we will dc if follow pattern of last 3 weeks

Leave a comment:

• silentzoner
    replied
    we had a 35hr pluss downtime lol.. I remember cause I tried staying awake the whole time but couldn't in the end it just kept going
    Last edited by silentzoner; 04-29-2016, 06:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• wolfrain12
    replied
    Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    Believe it or not, S94 has gone through longer downtimes than today's 8 hours; it's definitely seen worse.
    Reverie is right we did have that 15 hour one before where it was offline basically the whole day

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by deadgrimthanatos View Post
    8 hours.... new record i think for server being down.
    Believe it or not, S94 has gone through longer downtimes than today's 8 hours; it's definitely seen worse.

Leave a comment:

• R27288137
    replied
    (S94) still unstable

7hrs the last i played the game ....how long this server will fix???

Leave a comment:

• deadgrimthanatos
    replied
    8 hours.... new record i think for server being down.

Leave a comment:

• magss_osenyo1
    replied
    Is already The staff of r2games been fixing CS s94 now? they should post something about it so we will know >.<

Leave a comment:

• wolfrain12
    replied
    Originally posted by R27288137 View Post
    i think we all deserve compensation because u don't warn us that this is will happen doesn't inform us how long this issue will fix.
    We still wont get a compensation pack until the real issue is found and fixed and that is if we are lucky.

Originally posted by lumagui009 View Post
    I still got runs in dungeons plus Blessed Bath and training .. i dont think i can finish all of them
    Dont get your hopes up, after yesterday and today it seems like the server is reverting back to its old self on the multiple disconnection

Leave a comment:

• memorial88
    replied
    when is sever94 wild autumn coming back on its been like 5 hours

r2team when is this getting fixed i would like to play iv put alot into it and i would like it back up and also the dcing needs to be fixed but for rn just let me no when sever will be fixed

Leave a comment:

Working...
X