Server DC Daily S94

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CPU_1 View Post
    I'll just summarize my thoughts, quotes will not be placed, but you can reference off of the past posts to know what i mean.

1. Restarting the server from the start and having everyone start fresh from lv 1 and being reimbursed would be reasonable if we are assured the fact that it will not go down.

The reason why I say this is because Legends Of Vidalia isn't even accurate as it is. We experienced a roll back, we experienced a lot of disconnections, and I for one had so many disconnections that showed I was offline for about 7-10 hours when I came back from work. Of course, some people had the luxury of being by a computer to just log back in, but the second I get home I have to make up for all the experience lost. Luckily, i barely made the top 10, but like I said, with all the downtime, some people got an upper hand so a fresh start wouldn't actually be bad.

2. Why the hell do you perform a rollback?

Seriously R2, if you're going to perform a rollback, make sure you get the job done. I feel like the rollback was a halfassed job in hopes of fixing it. This just caused the community to diminish when the first disconnection occured after the "attempt to fix the server".

I'm not one to complain, but the amount of crystals that I had before and after the rollback do not seem to match, but there isn't anything I could do to prove that *sips tea*

3. Moderators = good. Programmers/owners = bad.

I say this in relation to my job (I am aware that they are not in the same field). When there is an issue, the moderator does an amazing job (Reverie), but the communication between owners and the community need to be made. As an assistant manager for a corporate business, sometimes the consumer doesn't want to hear news from me. They want to hear it from the head honcho. The assurance that it is being looked at, that you guys are doing your best to get it fixed. Direct words from the management team puts everything together.

Reverie can only do so much and I am aware that's what she signed up for, but she's getting her *** chewed up because no direct contact is being made.
    I totally agree with you, do you really think that they would start fresh and then give everyone there money back? I am aware that a new server comes out basically every month so that being said if they did that it would almost be like a new server coming live once again. So in retrospect I would highly doubt that they would do this even though that is probably what everyone wants to happen at the moment.

Comment

• i think we all deserve compensation because u don't warn us that this is will happen doesn't inform us how long this issue will fix.

Comment

• I still got runs in dungeons plus Blessed Bath and training .. i dont think i can finish all of them

Comment

• [S94] Wild Autumn - CONNECTION FAILED !!!!

Any updates on this? Been trying to log in since 6 in the morning. It's already 1 in the afternoon.

Comment

• when is sever94 wild autumn coming back on its been like 5 hours

r2team when is this getting fixed i would like to play iv put alot into it and i would like it back up and also the dcing needs to be fixed but for rn just let me no when sever will be fixed

Comment

• Originally posted by R27288137 View Post
              i think we all deserve compensation because u don't warn us that this is will happen doesn't inform us how long this issue will fix.
              We still wont get a compensation pack until the real issue is found and fixed and that is if we are lucky.

Originally posted by lumagui009 View Post
              I still got runs in dungeons plus Blessed Bath and training .. i dont think i can finish all of them
              Dont get your hopes up, after yesterday and today it seems like the server is reverting back to its old self on the multiple disconnection

Comment

• Is already The staff of r2games been fixing CS s94 now? they should post something about it so we will know >.<

Comment

• 8 hours.... new record i think for server being down.

Comment

• (S94) still unstable

7hrs the last i played the game ....how long this server will fix???

Comment

• Originally posted by deadgrimthanatos View Post
                      8 hours.... new record i think for server being down.
                      Believe it or not, S94 has gone through longer downtimes than today's 8 hours; it's definitely seen worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                        Believe it or not, S94 has gone through longer downtimes than today's 8 hours; it's definitely seen worse.
                        Reverie is right we did have that 15 hour one before where it was offline basically the whole day

Comment

• we had a 35hr pluss downtime lol.. I remember cause I tried staying awake the whole time but couldn't in the end it just kept going
                          Last edited by silentzoner; 04-29-2016, 06:26 AM.

Comment

• it is quiz time guess we will dc if follow pattern of last 3 weeks

Comment

• aw server down again S94 ?

i dont want to wait anymore grrr S94 sucks ...ill go S93 instead
                              Last edited by Reverie; 04-29-2016, 09:08 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

• where can I report a scammer..

Click image for larger version

Name:	11.png
Views:	1
Size:	740.0 KB
ID:	1724774

GMaster = scammer was known as GameMaster has returned

and server jus crashed.... OMFG
                                Last edited by Reverie; 04-29-2016, 11:06 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Working...
                                X