Server DC Daily S94

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slayor28 View Post
    Strange, you guys seem to have issues on the above said server and yet I have absolutely no issues. I can login and if I wanted to I can play the server just fine. The only times I haven't been able log in there was when emergency maintenance was on etc; rest of the time as previously stated I have never once been dc'd or had login issues. I would assume this is something only affecting certain areas of the world, either that or I am just plain lucky for the duration S94 has been up.
    Where are you from slayor?

I'm from Australia, Perth.

You have a point, it might only be certain locations having issues.

Better help them with the locations then
    IGN: Squishy (s.94) Crystal Saga

Comment

• hell im in Scotland that's opposite end of the world soo kinda makes a small area not to be working doesn't it.. lol

Comment

Strange, you guys seem to have issues on the above said server and yet I have absolutely no issues. I can login and if I wanted to I can play the server just fine. The only times I haven't been able log in there was when emergency maintenance was on etc; rest of the time as previously stated I have never once been dc'd or had login issues. I would assume this is something only affecting certain areas of the world, either that or I am just plain lucky for the duration S94 has been up.
        Are you logged in now? have you been logged in the last 24 hours? I dont think so

Its everyone,its the server for ppl that play the server daily know its the server,not some random telling us its working fine,lol lmao

Has it been down still since just before reset lastnight?

haha,finally got to log in again....go play for 5 mins before our next failed to connect.lol

Down again..lest we got a few hours in the last 2 days...
        Last edited by Reverie; 04-18-2016, 05:14 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

• If someone's hacking then it's xmodkiller guild master of infernal, happened thrice now. Whenever he takes the necro fruit the server works fine, as soon as anyone else gets it, the server goes down and the next time you log in, killer has the fruit.

Comment

I'm from USA, Texas and on no other game do I reach 270k/ms (ping, latency, lag, etc.) as soon as I log onto the server.

Comment

• It's ridiculous. I have been stuck on lv59 because I can't afk level while I'm at work. Then when I get back I have trouble signing in to do all the daily quests I don't have time to get done any other time of the day. R2 needs to get their **** together. The sad thing is that if I ever said "Ill spend $1k if I get back from work one day and actually still be signed in" the game would be up and running no problem. *cough*money talks*cough*

Edit #3
              and there goes another loaded amount of exp down the drain (The Crypt). Thank you.
              Last edited by CPU_1; 04-18-2016, 10:33 PM. Reason: more ranting

Comment

• Originally posted by CPU_1 View Post
                The sad thing is that if I ever said "Ill spend $1k if I get back from work one day and actually still be signed in" the game would be up and running no problem. *cough*money talks*cough*
                Both cashers and non-cashers alike are suffering from the recurring connection issues with this server. If money did talk, those handful of cashers who have already spent a large sum would have personally resolved the issue by now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                  Both cashers and non-cashers alike are suffering from the recurring connection issues with this server. If money did talk, those handful of cashers who have already spent a large sum would have personally resolved the issue by now.
                  The real issue still remains though. A large amount of people have spent a sufficient quantity of money. This money is being used to fill the pockets of R2 games. This includes every single person behind the making of the games and how its ran. It's just sad to see our money being given to people that have no clue how to solve an issue with one server, when there is 93 servers behind ours running just fine (aside from the fact that S93 had that issue). Fact of the matter is, no matter in what context you put it, the professionalism of the people trying to fix the issue is absurd. They all work well together to make it seem more like total **. The only way to make something happen is to "file a ticket" and when you do, everyone in S94 that has been complaining about the disconnection issue has had a copy/paste answer. Then aside from that, the communication from owners and "computer wiz'" trying to solve the issue is practically nothing. No trash being thrown your way either Reverie, you've been on top of replying to almost everything in the CS forum, so I applaud you for that, and if some of the money that I donated could go to you, I'd actually feel like I cashed money in a game and gave my money to someone who actually deserved it. All I want to get across is that if there was any type of professionalism, a notification of when the server is going offline would be greatly appreciated (if r2 is disconnecting to fix the issue), but if it isn't on their behalf, then close down the damn server for 2-3 days, focus on fixing the issue, and just have a post letting us know that we would get some type of compensation, and that after -said time- it will be up and running just like new.

Comment

• Shutting the server down for a few days will not result in any desirable outcomes, as the disconnections are caused by a factor from the server being online. Unless otherwise announced via maintenance thread, the recurring downtime is not an act done by R2. It is being caused by another sensitive variable and the team is and has been working towards a resolve.

There has been a lack of official announcements regarding the matter because it is and will prove to be as disappointing as it is repetitive. The pros cannot give an estimated timeframe on when the server will be fixed, which is why we, moderators, have no updates for the the server's community. Sure, they can post an announcement stating that they are aware of the issue, that they are looking for the cause, and that some type of compensation will be provided after the fact, however such statements are becoming much like a broken record. Both Memory and I have stated the same thing as frequently as we are informed of the lack of updates (the only difference is their pretty red name). We do check-in with the team daily, and if we have no new information to provide, it is because they themselves also have no new information.

Comment

• I wish they extend the rose event, cuz a lot of days we waste roses (and probably gives free more roses)..

Comment

• Honestly the only thing everyone has two options for S94 we can either wait patiently or for those who cant do that will eventually rage quit from not having the server up, and the mods keep saying this over and over daily that they have no idea on what exactly is going on because R2 themselves doesn't know what is going on everyone can speak their minds about the server going down because heck I do it to but most of the times it seems like the mods get the back burner of all of this because they are just relaying messages

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfrain12 View Post
                          Honestly the only thing everyone has two options for S94 we can either wait patiently or for those who cant do that will eventually rage quit from not having the server up, and the mods keep saying this over and over daily that they have no idea on what exactly is going on because R2 themselves doesn't know what is going on everyone can speak their minds about the server going down because heck I do it to but most of the times it seems like the mods get the back burner of all of this because they are just relaying messages
                          Well said lol, people sure get impatient so easily especially gamers. When server goes down they're 5x worst than girls on period XD

Comment

• IDK I find that hard to believe now you should see me on mine and then a server goes down xD ,. But even at that ads for now I cancelled my VIP and I will advise eveyone who has it to do the same at least until the server I stable enough, all the will happen is they wont charge you at the beginning of the month and since we already paid for the first vip it lasts the rest of the month so until that time comes we will still have VIP and hopefully by that time the server will be fixed. All I know is people are constantly quitting every day so the server will gradually decrease IDK if that is a good thing or a bad thing in the end only one way to find out.

Comment

• People will still come back. I've seen heaps come through lol its just a matter of waiting for the server to come back up, if people are quitting its more like waiting for a stable server lol..

Comment

• dayum, by far the looooongest server down ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X