No announcement yet.

Server DC Daily S94

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know what you mean and at the same time I understand silentzoner this is really starting to frustrate the server to the point where several people already raged quit. I have also played on many servers right at launch and this has the first time I saw this honestly I think that someone hacked it which is highly possible you and I both know that because the crashed aren't at random idk how much of all of this mess you have been reading but all the crashes tend to happen around the same times everyday personally that can't just be a coincidence
    Last edited by wolfrain12; 04-17-2016, 12:15 AM. Reason: Wording used was censored

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfrain12 View Post
      I know what you mean and at the same time I understand silentzoner this is really starting to **** off the server to the point where several people already raged quit. I have also played on many servers right at launch and this has the first time I saw this honestly I think that someone hacked it which is highly possible you and I both know that because the crashed aren't at random idk how much of all of this mess you have been reading but all the crashes tend to happen around the same times everyday personally that can't just be a coincidence
      I understand silentzoner too. The argument is not about being angry the server is never online. We expect angry, and rage filled vent posts. We're right there with you. And I absolutely hate that there isn't more we can do to help this issue along than what we already have done.

Regardless of what is causing the issue, it's in the IT department's hands. All anyone can do at this point is wait for IT to resolve the issue.

Comment

• Exactly, it is good to rage every once and awhile but it isn't right to attack the people who aren't responsible. I know the mods here are basically informers to the masses and help them with any questions and issues they have to a point basically whatever is within your power to help and we all thank you but it is just nature for people to point the finger and if you are reading this silentzoner you can vent to me when I get on later tonight because I am still at work was just checking up on forum because it is slow right now. As for me I am thankful for the mods because if you guys really felt like it you don't really have to do anything to help us. The fact that you choose to be helpful is what I am thankful for with the mods.

Comment

• so we won landgrab by default because we had more points than hellcast and there being sour about it calling us hackers can I get conformation from a mod that we got this fair and square plz as we had more points

Comment

• You're welcome to vent at me all you want, I just will sometimes point out things you say that are completely wrong, which I felt the need to do today.

We do understand. And we feel you. And we're helpless sometimes. And it sucks for everyone. We get it. I'm lighting my pitch fork on fire on Monday when everyone is back in the office. That's the best I can do.

Comment

• Originally posted by silentzoner View Post
              so we won landgrab by default because we had more points than hellcast and there being sour about it calling us hackers can I get conformation from a mod that we got this fair and square plz as we had more points
              If you had more points, then you are the winner. The most they can do is complain in a ticket if they feel there was an error. Congrats on your win.

Comment

• thankyou.. for confirming

and server goes down again.. lol
                Last edited by silentzoner; 04-17-2016, 12:43 AM.

Comment

• Thanks very much for that M, good to see a new forum moderator around. Looking forward to leading us this week guys!

Edit: And right as I was about to do Seig for us the server crashed again sadly lol

Comment

• Thank you M if anything goes wrong I will just pm you instead of blowing up the forum, haven't actually thought of that until now I am pretty sure reverie would have been just as much help if we just send our pm to the mods about these issues

Comment

• Server is down again .
                      When will it be up?
                      Seems to be down for hours each day
                      IGN: Squishy (s.94) Crystal Saga

Comment

• Can't they just let this server running while create a copy and transfer all data to it when ready.? Even if it takes like a day just to transfer, it will help a lot.
                        While the new one gets ready they can keep the server running and then turn it off for a day and transfer all the data.

Comment

• We will report that the server went down following Lang Grab. Thanks for letting us know.

Comment

• wouldn't be attal surprised if next we loggin its in hellcasts hands.. but atleast its recorded here that we won so if it does change we have a record..

Comment

• Originally posted by baibhav15 View Post
                              Can't they just let this server running while create a copy and transfer all data to it when ready.? Even if it takes like a day just to transfer, it will help a lot.
                              While the new one gets ready they can keep the server running and then turn it off for a day and transfer all the data.
                              Depends on where the issue is. Might just carry the issue right on over in the transfer.

Comment

• I no there is a mapping issue because every time before server fails if traveling from 1 map to another we get a mapping error screen if that helps attal

Comment

Working...
                                X