Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please fix the connection issue.....

Comment

• Why the server wild autumn is not working lost connection service why!!!!

Comment

• when is the server going on, can not connect an he load not the character list?

Comment

• Please Fix The Connection Problems With S94..It Happens Like 1-2 Times A Day..Its Been up to 5 Hours Till The Server Is Down..Fix IT PLEASE
          (S94)Maxxy
          Lvl 43
          Guild:♥NeverLand♥

Comment

• they have more points but are they guild lvl 4? :3 just asking...

Originally posted by -M- View Post
            If you had more points, then you are the winner. The most they can do is complain in a ticket if they feel there was an error. Congrats on your win.
            Does the guild level matter in this situation? I know it requires guild level 4 but last time I checked, they're guild level 3. unless they already reached 4 o.o
            Last edited by Reverie; 04-17-2016, 08:34 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

• we made guild lvl 4 early yesterday thank you very much.

Comment

• yep still

Comment

• Originally posted by -M- View Post
                  You agreed to that statement when you created your account and then proceeded to log in, as accepting the ToS is a condition of creating an account and continuing to access the website. If you do not agree to the ToS, you should not continue to log into your account. If you wish to continue to argue the ToS, you may do so in a ticket to R2.

Your money does not buy anything but virtual currency, which is where the legal relationship ends. Are you not receiving the crystals you paid for? That belongs in a ticket as well.
                  Whoa whoa whoa just stop right there. In my estimation i'd say this server has probably been down 30+ hours since launch, i'm sure R2's record can confirm that at least. Now what i wanna know is how is R2 going to give us back what we already payed for.
                  01 800 Crystal / Month
                  02 2x Character Experience (Stacks w/ Other Bonus XP) <----------- seems like they owe vip purchases a days worth OR more exp. or extended time on subscription. Do you really think we are going to have gotten 31 days of perks?
                  03 2x Pet Experience (Stacks w/ Other Bonus XP)
                  04 1 Extra Red Dragon Coins / Day
                  05 3 Extra Hours of AFK Time / Day (4 Hours Total)
                  06 3 Bonus Dungeon Attempts / Day (8 Attempts/Dungeon Total)
                  07 1 Bonus Level 6 Delivery Attempt / Day(Crystal Free)
                  08 7 Extra Wishes / Day
                  09 5 Lucky Coins / Day
                  10 4 Coupons / Hour <---------- Can't get 4 coupons per hour now can we if the server is offline for 30 hours
                  11 1 Additional attempt for Blessed Bath, Seed of Life and The Training

but anyway quote more TOS all you like but don't tell me i'm receiving what I've paid for

Originally posted by -M- View Post
                  That is your right to do, however, as mods, we do need to make sure everyone who reads this understands that a chargeback for any reason does result in the account being banned.
                  This is another false statement it is not entirely true that your account and ip will be banned if you can prove what your saying is true with fact by however means you can. I'm not going to get into it for legality reasons but lets just say back about 3 years ago R2 decided not to honor a UGC purchase, well long story short they had to pay me back and as you can see I'm still playing same account and ip. All you people on here complaining need to learn how to go about things, going on here abusing mods that are only liaisons will get you nowhere.
                  Last edited by Reverie; 04-17-2016, 08:36 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

• so...anyone having the same problem? at 1st picture I picked the server list button then this showed up...then at mozilla firefox screenshot I picked log in then the thing
                    showed up -_- Click image for larger version

Name:	ev1.png
Views:	1
Size:	577.2 KB
ID:	1724528Click image for larger version

Name:	ev2.png
Views:	1
Size:	709.2 KB
ID:	1724529

this only happens in r2games. All other sites I browse are clean.

Comment

• probly yet another disgruntled customer who feels they have rights to action.. but this doesn't help the many who actually want to play.. if there is a hacker whoever it may be PLZ STOP your only making us angry at each other and nothing will be resolved this way let us play our game go do a parade in front of there head office if you must show ur dissatisfaction..

Comment

• Originally posted by silentzoner View Post
                        probly yet another disgruntled customer who feels they have rights to action.. but this doesn't help the many who actually want to play.. if there is a hacker whoever it may be PLZ STOP your only making us angry at each other and nothing will be resolved this way let us play our game go do a parade in front of there head office if you must show ur dissatisfaction..
                        Can't be some errors in the system lol. I tested other servers they all work like a charm but s94. -_-

Comment

• I swear is was probably a hacker that messed up the system trying to get free Xtals.

Comment

• Subject: S94 CRASHING EVERY EVENT OR DUNGEON RUN

APR 17, 2016 | 11:23AM CEST
                            R2 Karl replied:

Greetings,

Thank you for drawing this to our attention. Believe us when we say we feel distress when we have known that your server still has login problem or connectivity issues. Knowing this, we have coordinated with our project team regarding about your server issue. And the developers have respond to conduct an emergency maintenance that should have sort this matter.

However this doesn’t seem to be the case. As this turned out to be a larger logistical issue than it appeared, the developers require more time to address this matter. We are totally aware how absurd this is, but as a Support Elves this is something we have no control or prior knowledge about. But we are pushing and helping as much as we can.

Again we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this issue might have caused you. We are aware that with this server down, we have hindered your daily activities and some promotion and events that you should have acquired. We will then add an input to the devs if they can adjust those events and promotion duration and to recompense the players adversities.

We ask at this time for your continued patience and understanding. We know it may be a bit difficult to do so, but we want to assure you we will get this matter resolved for our valued players.

We will then contact you soon as when your server is fully functional. Thank you for standing by during this difficult times.

-The R2Games Team

How helpful was your Support Elf ? (Please Note, this is simply for rating the support you have received, not for providing R2 Games with additional information concerning your ticket.
                            Rate my reply
                            APR 16, 2016 | 04:39AM CEST
                            Original message
                            wrote:

charecters ingame name: 000000
                            game: crystal saga
                            server: s94 wild autumn

hi there messaging about server s94.. do you guys no if it will ever be fixed as we have all gotten sick of the downtime / lag / crashes ever since the server opened we wer wondering how to cancel vip and if we would get banned for doing so.. I no recall of payments you can be banned but not sure about cancelation.. no point paying for things we cant get use from.. very disappointed this issue hasn't been resolved yet and its the reason I haven't cashd much this server.. lucky if we can do 4 events within a whole weak because soon as events start they either crash just be4 or in the middle and you get nothing.. even delivery's almost every single delivery bugs out and u cant collect at the end guy.. dungeon runs.. soon as u kill 1st boss u get disconnected.. normally I can easily solo all dungeons for my lvl but have hardly gotten to do any because server crashes.. during quiz time u usually get to answer 1 question and it crashes so throws u out yet again.. plz fix the instability of our server . is there a timeframe for this TO BE FIXED? because id love to be able to play my game at least half the time uninterrupted 90% downtime simply isn't playable and many many people have decided to recall payments and cancel vip.. all I want is to play my game which I have payd for.. the issue isn't on the players side its the unstable server.. don't care what needs to be done to fix JUST FIX ITwe have lost 1000s of items 100s of vip hrs and time trying to play this server its a complete joke that simply isn't funny anymore.. I can understand a certain amount of downtime but 90% isn't acceptable and is borderline fraud.. we want this fixed or atleast compensated with dungeon keys gold and vip time.. not to much to ask as these are things we should have gotten but simply aren't getting what we pay for..

this was the messege I received early today after many days waiting.. this was just 1 of many tickets submitted over the last 2 weeks 1st time iv had a relpy..

servers been down much more than 30hrs lol.. id say we have only had about 30 hrs up time to that effect over the period since launch..
                            this is in reply to R2435384 comment earlyer
                            Last edited by Reverie; 04-18-2016, 05:13 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

• Strange, you guys seem to have issues on the above said server and yet I have absolutely no issues. I can login and if I wanted to I can play the server just fine. The only times I haven't been able log in there was when emergency maintenance was on etc; rest of the time as previously stated I have never once been dc'd or had login issues. I would assume this is something only affecting certain areas of the world, either that or I am just plain lucky for the duration S94 has been up.

Comment

• Originally posted by silentzoner View Post
                                Subject: S94 CRASHING EVERY EVENT OR DUNGEON RUN

APR 17, 2016 | 11:23AM CEST
                                R2 Karl replied:

Greetings,

Thank you for drawing this to our attention. Believe us when we say we feel distress when we have known that your server still has login problem or connectivity issues. Knowing this, we have coordinated with our project team regarding about your server issue. And the developers have respond to conduct an emergency maintenance that should have sort this matter.

However this doesn’t seem to be the case. As this turned out to be a larger logistical issue than it appeared, the developers require more time to address this matter. We are totally aware how absurd this is, but as a Support Elves this is something we have no control or prior knowledge about. But we are pushing and helping as much as we can.

Again we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this issue might have caused you. We are aware that with this server down, we have hindered your daily activities and some promotion and events that you should have acquired. We will then add an input to the devs if they can adjust those events and promotion duration and to recompense the players adversities.

We ask at this time for your continued patience and understanding. We know it may be a bit difficult to do so, but we want to assure you we will get this matter resolved for our valued players.

We will then contact you soon as when your server is fully functional. Thank you for standing by during this difficult times.

-The R2Games Team

How helpful was your Support Elf ? (Please Note, this is simply for rating the support you have received, not for providing R2 Games with additional information concerning your ticket.
                                Rate my reply
                                APR 16, 2016 | 04:39AM CEST
                                What did you expect silentzoner it was been said several times that the issue is unknown so R2 support team is not the IT team so they will just give you the default answer which is what you received
                                Last edited by -M-; 04-17-2016, 02:29 PM. Reason: just need to keep the quote tags in the reply

Comment

Working...
                                X