Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Server DC Daily S94

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You may be [understandably] sick and tired of the connection issues, however the same two moderators are the only ones hearing it on the forum's end. As the devs do not read the forum, you can post a hundred times a day about the same issue and it still wouldn't speed up the process any.

That being said, we (moderators) see and hear you and we do forward occurrences to the team when they arise.
    Last edited by Reverie; 04-09-2016, 02:17 PM.

Comment

but cant u guys do something... idk.. maybe tell r2 we are really sick of server disconnections get them to fix it rather than them sipping tea and biscuits.. its been over 2 weeks now constant issues plz rev do something for us the game is simply unplayable at the min

Comment

And that is why we thank you for it reverie and the other mods who hear us out

Comment

The team is aware of the recurring disconnection issues S94 is experiencing and they have been conducting server checks as requested when new incidents occur.

There is very little myself or MemoryLane can do beyond reporting said matter on the players' behalf as the middle team; anything beyond that is unfortunately out of our hands.

Comment

so u guys have no pull over whats done or anything kinda hoped they might listen to you.. its jus it keeps happening dureing dungeons and delivery mostly.. yesterday it told me I was on the wrong map as a few got same messege it snuffed the server and I got thrown from 1 area to another was really weird I got like catapulted halfway around starglade map

Comment

Server just went down again for me server time 14:00

Comment

right during dragonspine too kinda funny

Comment

happened last DS as well.

Comment

I was at work so I wouldnt have know

Comment

servers down yet again.. I was in DS it was lying on ground cant pick it up grrrrrf

Comment

Ok this can't be just a coincidence. I think someone is purposely hacking the server to do this... I am not sure who but why would this happen at EVERY Dragonspire battleground

Comment

idk lets see how has ds when we can get back on

Comment

Watch it be Rob lol

Comment

Is it gonna ever gonna get going properly? Zzzz

Comment

soo yer I wonder if we will get our server back today or not lol.. think il go grab a coffie while I wait. not like we can play anyway even while its online

Comment

Working...
                                X