Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Server DC Daily S94

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We perform maintenance in good faith in order to preserve the quality and stability of the Services and to improve, fix, or otherwise maintain the Site. Such maintenance may interfere with gameplay and the availability of the Services.

In the case of announced or unannounced down-time of the Services, R2Games is not responsible for disruptions relating to timed game events, purchases, subscriptions, Virtual Currency, or anything relating to, or deriving in, the Games or the Services. You understand that you will not be entitled to any refunds of fees or other compensation for any interruptions in the Services.

this statement within the terms of conditions is inaccurate and HIGHLY ILLEGAL... online internet games that use any form of currency which is bought with real money is governed by international LAW not hong kong law.. you are expected to provide a service and refunds without any consequences regarding lack of support or services which we pay for any company on the internet that uses virtual currency is governed by INTERNATIONAL law NOT country law and is therefor by law accountable for any fraudulent activity such as non recipient of goods or services regardless of there own terms and conditions. we have rights to be informed regularly on services and the reasoning behind the server downtime as we have rights to full and complete refunds without consequences while we are unable or not receiving our in game currency or services

thank you very much for your time and please pass this message on to the R2 officials
    Last edited by silentzoner; 04-16-2016, 10:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by silentzoner View Post
      this statement within the terms of conditions is inaccurate and HIGHLY ILLEGAL... online internet games that use any form of currency which is bought with real money is governed by international LAW not hong kong law.. you are expected to provide a service and refunds without any consequences regarding lack of support or services which we pay for any company on the internet that uses virtual currency is governed by INTERNATIONAL law NOT country law and is therefor by law accountable for any fraudulent activity such as non recipient of goods or services regardless of there own terms and conditions. we have rights to be informed regularly on services and the reasoning behind the server downtime as we have rights to full and complete refunds without consequences while we are unable or not receiving our in game currency or services

thank you very much for your time and please pass this message on to the R2 officials
      You agreed to that statement when you created your account and then proceeded to log in, as accepting the ToS is a condition of creating an account and continuing to access the website. If you do not agree to the ToS, you should not continue to log into your account. If you wish to continue to argue the ToS, you may do so in a ticket to R2.

Your money does not buy anything but virtual currency, which is where the legal relationship ends. Are you not receiving the crystals you paid for? That belongs in a ticket as well.

Comment

• we aren't receiving anything.. the server is down 90% every day.. I bought roses for the event planted them and the server went down. it went up 40 mins later and the roses wer gone ie spent 2oo crystals and didn't get what I payd for.. we pay for services and currency none of which any of us are receiving because we have 0 access to the server. we should be getting informed about server issues and updated with the problems that are occurring yet no one has given any information all we get is silence and cant play the game we pay money to play.. iv submitted a ticket countless times and got no reply.. simply isn't acceptible

Comment

• Originally posted by -M- View Post
          You agreed to that statement when you created your account and then proceeded to log in, as accepting the ToS is a condition of creating an account and continuing to access the website. If you do not agree to the ToS, you should not continue to log into your account. If you wish to continue to argue the ToS, you may do so in a ticket to R2.

Your money does not buy anything but virtual currency, which is where the legal relationship ends. Are you not receiving the crystals you paid for? That belongs in a ticket as well.
          You guys sure can come here and delete posts and poop on the community for being upset our server has been down daily for hours and hours on end,for 2 weeks now.And all the money we put into a service we are not getting.Really shows the worth of everyone involed with R2games.Thanks for that condsending post,really helpfuly there guy.

People want answers and we are being trolled by mods because we are upset,Instead of doing nothng but meanies try to help us out here? tell us what is going on? IK you guys have no clue whats up,blind leading the blind,And you wonder why ppl are upset?
          How would you like your servicer down during prime time playing events daily for over 2 weeks and see how you guys are?

Anyways its a waste to even get upset anymore.Nobody that is with this company cares.Trust me guys go to your bank and file Fraud and dispute the cash you have sent to this POS company r2games,you will get it back trust me.I did on my other account.

Originally posted by silentzoner View Post
          we aren't receiving anything.. the server is down 90% every day.. I bought roses for the event planted them and the server went down. it went up 40 mins later and the roses wer gone ie spent 2oo crystals and didn't get what I payd for.. we pay for services and currency none of which any of us are receiving because we have 0 access to the server. we should be getting informed about server issues and updated with the problems that are occurring yet no one has given any information all we get is silence and cant play the game we pay money to play.. iv submitted a ticket countless times and got no reply.. simply isn't acceptible
          These mods have no clue,blind leading the blind,sadly.
          Last edited by Reverie; 04-16-2016, 11:41 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

• accepting tos and playing the game doesn't give R2 the rights to rip people off or not give acces to the goods purchased.. that's why there are laws against this kind of thing.. simply put a game can make a website charge people for online purchases then never be online.. this is fraud whatever way you look at it.. its theft and im not the only one who understands what this company is doing is wrong..

Comment

• You paid for crystals. You are getting what you paid for if you received the crystals. You don't pay for service here. The games are all free to play. No money must exchange hands for you to access the game. Purchasing roses with your crystals is not the same as paying for a service and not receiving it.

Did you send in a ticket about the roses?

As for updates about the downtime, there aren't any, so I'm not sure what exactly it is you want to hear. R2 is aware the server keeps going down. R2 is trying to figure out why that is and fix it. I did tell you a few times already that it would not be a quick process. That update still applies today. Every update we have posted still applies today- R2 has been informed, they are looking into it, there is no estimated time frame to expect a fix. You'll probably know when it's been fixed before we are told it's been fixed.

Comment

• we do pay for services we pay for vip.. this stands for very important player/person which we aren't being treated as... we pay for internet services threw that vip which include extra dungeon runs.. vip delivery's and much more these are the services and these things we aren't getting access to because the server is down all the time so we are unable to get the use of such products

Comment

accepting tos and playing the game doesn't give R2 the rights to rip people off or not give acces to the goods purchased.. that's why there are laws against this kind of thing.. simply put a game can make a website charge people for online purchases then never be online.. this is fraud whatever way you look at it.. its theft and im not the only one who understands what this company is doing is wrong..
                  You are right. There are laws to protect against fraud and theft.

Theft would be if there was a payment portal but you get absolutely nothing in return. You're getting the crystals, else you wouldn't have been able to buy roses with them.

Fraud is an intentional misrepresentation with intent to deceive. What's being misrepresented? You know the server is unstable, you know it's been reported every time the server goes down, you know we don't know when it will be fixed. I don't see fraud here. I see an unfortunate circumstance that has gone on far too long and really should have been fixed by now, but not fraud. I see maybe lackluster tech support resulting in the issue taking forever to fix, but that's not fraud either.

I do get where you're going with all of this, but I don't see how it's helping the situation any. Claiming fraud, theft, being ripped off, isn't going to make the servers magically repair themselves. Sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by -M- View Post
                    You are right. There are laws to protect against fraud and theft.

Theft would be if there was a payment portal but you get absolutely nothing in return. You're getting the crystals, else you wouldn't have been able to buy roses with them.

Fraud is an intentional misrepresentation with intent to deceive. What's being misrepresented? You know the server is unstable, you know it's been reported every time the server goes down, you know we don't know when it will be fixed. I don't see fraud here. I see an unfortunate circumstance that has gone on far too long and really should have been fixed by now, but not fraud. I see maybe lackluster tech support resulting in the issue taking forever to fix, but that's not fraud either.

I do get where you're going with all of this, but I don't see how it's helping the situation any. Claiming fraud, theft, being ripped off, isn't going to make the servers magically repair themselves. Sorry.
                    Just ignore this r2 games peasent Mod Silent,just here to ruffle feathers,Go to your bank,file fraud and dispute the money you have given them.Tell your bank the company is taking money and not getting the service you have paid for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rathlor View Post
                      Just ignore this r2 games peasent Mod Silent,just here to ruffle feathers,Go to your bank,file fraud and dispute the money you have given them.Tell your bank the company is taking money and not getting the service you have paid for.
                      That is your right to do, however, as mods, we do need to make sure everyone who reads this understands that a chargeback for any reason does result in the account being banned.

Comment

• some guys on our server have spent thousands do you really think they are going to stand for this.. no.. and neither are the rest of us.. as I keep saying its unacceptable. all you guys are doing is quoting terms of servis this terms of servis that hideing behind terms of services aren't helping your players surely there is things you people can do to help us.. like message the officials.. the devs anyone that will listen and fix our server

Comment

• I'm not hiding behind the ToS. It's not my job to enforce that. I was just arguing a point you had made because it was false.

You'll have to trust that we are doing everything we can to express the deep dissatisfaction with the issue shared by all of S94's inhabitants, and that we are continually pushing for the IT department to figure it out faster.

Comment

• its also your job to help the players keep them up to date and help us get the services we pay for yet I don't see much of anything happening for well over 2 weeks now we have been given excuses and quoted ToS we are totally sick of being treated like this by both the game and the mods.. all we ask is help getting our game up and running receiving our purchases and being able to actually play.. we have been more than patient over these issues yet doesn't seam to have got us anywhere yes as players we understand there will inevitably be downtime but this extent is a joke.. it isn't hard to wire a couple servers together or patch the server heck even hire a few extra guys to fix the issues.. not like money is the issue because the company gets more than enough money from sukkers like us
                            Last edited by silentzoner; 04-16-2016, 11:36 PM.

Comment

• Can I input into the middle of your guy's argument but this has been an issue from the beginning of the server release with this many issues going on from the beginning why didn't the GM,devs, IT or whoever is in charge of maintaining the servers shut down the server right away and push back the release date for like another week until this bug error or whatever the problem going on is was figured out and fixed? Just curious

Comment

its also your job to help the players keep them up to date and help us get the services we pay for yet I don't see much of anything happening for well over 2 weeks now we have been given excuses and quoted ToS we are totally sick of being treated like this by both the game and the mods.. all we ask is help getting our game up and running receiving our purchases and being able to actually play.. we have been more than patient over these issues yet doesn't seam to have got us anywhere yes as players we understand there will inevitably be downtime but this extent is a joke.. it isn't hard to wire a couple servers together or patch the server heck even hire a few extra guys to fix the issues.. not like money is the issue because the company gets more than enough money from sukkers like us
                                Actually, it's our "job" to moderate the forum, and nothing more. We forward things from you guys to R2 as a benefit of having access to people at R2, and because we would want someone to take advantage of that connection for us too.

I'm not giving you any excuses here. You wanted to know what was going on, and right now the answer, the only answer anyone at R2 has, is they haven't found the cause yet, but they are working on it. It's not as simple as flipping a switch and calling it a day. There's literally nothing else mods can help with. We are just a relay, and we have been constantly relaying.
                                Originally posted by wolfrain12 View Post
                                Can I input into the middle of your guy's argument but this has been an issue from the beginning of the server release with this many issues going on from the beginning why didn't the GM,devs, IT or whoever is in charge of maintaining the servers shut down the server right away and push back the release date for like another week until this bug error or whatever the problem going on is was figured out and fixed? Just curious
                                Servers are tested before they go live. In tests, the server was fine. Somewhere after it went live, things went wrong. If they took the server back into test mode, it wouldn't help them figure out the issue and then prevent it from happening to future servers. But I hope they do figure it out and take care of the issue really soon. It's a bummer when you can't enjoy the game you want to play.

Comment

Working...
                                X