X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when will sever be back up i got stuff to do

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfrain12 View Post
      So the server has been down for about 3 hours now and I am starting to get really worried that my wedding will not happen. Will I be reimbursed if the server is still down so I can just schedule it another time?
      More like 4.5 hours, if you don't count the random 2-10 min periods we were able to get on only to get kicked off again.

Comment

• I havent been keeping count, more worried about my wedding not happening, I have literally just been doing stuff around my house and then refreshing the sever every once and a while to see if it has popped up and so far nothing

Comment

• When will it be fixed? I can't enter the server

Comment

• i cannont login to s94 keep saying connection to server failed

Comment

• Oh c'mon, you guys had a maintenance but never fix [S94] Wild Autumn, why is that? Now the server is ***** up again for almost 5hrs, what dafuq is wrong with you guys? Any GM or Moderator who can take action on this one? Damn it.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	231.3 KB
ID:	1724765

i tried all the DNS but still failed to connect

Comment

• We're going on 5.5 hours of down time. This is ridiculous.

Comment

• Well I filed a ticket to see if I can get reimbursed for my 1.2k xtals which i spent for the royal wedding. hopefully I can get it back

Comment

• I still cant get in.. wasn't the weding supposed to happen about now..

Comment

• Damn it, this game really don't care about the players, they only care about the money the players use to buy stuffs. Almost 6 hours already and can't connect to server still...

Comment

• yeah it is suppose to be going on right now, I already sent in a ticket about it and asked just to be reimbursed for the 1.2k xtals spent for royal wedding so i can schedule it at another time

I mean if the server goes up or I get reimbursed I will be fine if not I will just take the ban and ask for a refund but for now I will just wait because I dont want to get banned, enjoy playing with everyone on S94 xD
                          Last edited by Reverie; 04-28-2016, 11:02 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

• I'll just summarize my thoughts, quotes will not be placed, but you can reference off of the past posts to know what i mean.

1. Restarting the server from the start and having everyone start fresh from lv 1 and being reimbursed would be reasonable if we are assured the fact that it will not go down.

The reason why I say this is because Legends Of Vidalia isn't even accurate as it is. We experienced a roll back, we experienced a lot of disconnections, and I for one had so many disconnections that showed I was offline for about 7-10 hours when I came back from work. Of course, some people had the luxury of being by a computer to just log back in, but the second I get home I have to make up for all the experience lost. Luckily, i barely made the top 10, but like I said, with all the downtime, some people got an upper hand so a fresh start wouldn't actually be bad.

2. Why the hell do you perform a rollback?

Seriously R2, if you're going to perform a rollback, make sure you get the job done. I feel like the rollback was a halfassed job in hopes of fixing it. This just caused the community to diminish when the first disconnection occured after the "attempt to fix the server".

I'm not one to complain, but the amount of crystals that I had before and after the rollback do not seem to match, but there isn't anything I could do to prove that *sips tea*

3. Moderators = good. Programmers/owners = bad.

I say this in relation to my job (I am aware that they are not in the same field). When there is an issue, the moderator does an amazing job (Reverie), but the communication between owners and the community need to be made. As an assistant manager for a corporate business, sometimes the consumer doesn't want to hear news from me. They want to hear it from the head honcho. The assurance that it is being looked at, that you guys are doing your best to get it fixed. Direct words from the management team puts everything together.

Reverie can only do so much and I am aware that's what she signed up for, but she's getting her *** chewed up because no direct contact is being made.

Comment

• The rollback was a major fail. I did get the xtal I purchased back, and the recharge packs, but I still ended up short as the crystal rebate cards given when charging weren't given back.

Also, this has been going on for weeks. All we get is reverie telling us that it's being worked on, when at this point to us the IT/GMs/R2 people could be off playing cards for all we know. Most games I've played, a server being unstable is a top priority that has to get fixed asap. It doesn't sit well when Reverie says things like "when they get back on monday..." It doesn't feel like they care much about fixing the server.

Comment

• bored to death.. waiting for nothing

Comment

Working...
                                X